Wax, Shave, Hair Remover, or Hairy

Sungun25

So what do hubbers do to look slick on the roads :)  

1. 1. So what do hubbers do to look slick on the roads :)

• Wax
    • Shave
    • Hair remover
    • Hairy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God gave us hairs on our legs for a reason, think he would be pretty miffed if we shaved them off

Blokes shaving legs is just to much PT, girls yes cause they like to and should to look nice...

Waxing works for me...

The smoothness stays longer and no cuts on my legs. Wink

The girl doing the waxing, makes up for the painTongue

• 3 weeks later...

Just not comfortable or ready to shave. And for what?

Guys who don't need to shave - will shave.

Girls who do need to shave - won't shave.

Go figure...

Back 'in the day' when I was racing and dedicated with the frown to boot, I kept my legs silky smooth by shaving with only the finest products available.

Of course shaving was time consuming and ate into valuable training hours, so being all motivated and gullible I took a 'friends' to try waxing.

At the time it didn't register that this freak had a tattoo across his whole bony back, so I innocently frolicked to my fate, mindful of "it's just a mild burning sensation bru"

With hindsight I guess the restraints should have been another warning, that and the torturer's manic grin exposing all it's ivory!

I bet they never had such fresh innocent meat before!

Let me tell, after the first of the strips was torn, there was enough rage in me to make stew from both of Mike Tysons's ears and still PK Evander Holyfield like the fat kid whose lunch I used to steal in school.

By the end I was inbetween hysterical bouts of laughter and uncontrollable sobs. Once it was all over I could've sworn all I had were two flaming bloody stumps.

Since I hardly ever race now, I'm arse lazy to bother shaving and after the trauma of waxing I'd rather have my ex girlfriend burn my gonads with boiling Rooibos tea!

So hairy it is, mountain style.
danger dassie2008-08-10 13:03:23

• 2 weeks later...

I like it nice and smooth!! I'm a girl and i LOVE the smooth legs of the guys!! You can nicely see how the muscles are moving! BUT don't forget the tan guys! Keep it silky Wink I LOVE IT!!