Defamation of reputation on hub

PUCMAN

After responding to an ad in the classified section for a person looking for a 29er frame, the following happened.

I made an offer to a person who resides in Paarl outside Cape town for a GT frame. The offer was made in the classified section. Me and the OP communicated via e-mail. I then started to get offers to my personal e-mail by fellow

hubbers who was interested in the frame. I told them I was busy with various hubbers who was interested. I originally

wanted to sell to a person who could inspect the frame in person. If not then look to sell outside WC.

A person by the hub name of Sepia sent me an e-mail to asked if the frame is still available. I sent him an answer that a couple of people are interested, but yes the frame is still with me. I Never heard of this person again. What a shock I got when this Sepia person left a feedback on my profile that people must be aware of me.and I have used him to get a better price. 

I could not reply to my personal feedback so this was the only way to address this issue. I have seen a lot of topics on the hub where people are only bad mouthing others without facts. I became a member of this forum to learn and sometimes share my views on topics wrt my love for the two wheelers. I bought more than R50 000 worth of goods through the hub, many a time I was the victim when goods was delivered like cracked brakes etc.

Thus to bring in this in the open. Dear Sepia, I never made a deal with you. I have the right to decide who I want to sell my goods to. I challenge you to come clear who I scammed here on the hub. This is DEFAMATION and could get you

sued. This is a public forum so watch out what you write about other people you don't now.

Can the administrators please look into this problem.

Deon(PUCMAN)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be good old Sepia, he was still so nice to me  earlier today .

The point you made earlier today about Rant and Rave qualifications is ringing more and more true...

Sepia is a good oke.

Well if Pucmans version is correct I think it's a *** move on sepia part

All the usual suspects are here, as impartial as they come, pitchforks are coming out and the matches are at the tinder!!

A neutral rating on thehub can really ruin your future employment prospects, this is no laughing matter.

All the usual suspects are here, as impartial as they come, pitchforks are coming out and the matches are at the tinder!!

A neutral rating on thehub can really ruin your future employment prospects, this is no laughing matter.

tinder as in the dating app?

Archived