Massage

VO2max

Who use regular massage and is it really that good and an advantage. How regular do you get a massage

Can anybody suggest a someone who know how to do a propper cycling massage preferably in Paarl, otherwise Stellenbosch / Capetown will also be considered

Massage really works.. My fisho massages me and she said that she can feel the difference in my mussels. Your legs recover faster get all the amino acid and everything out of your legs.

Lancelot...hold that thought.

I will be able to tell you after the September holiday. Going to do a 5-day tour with massages sponsored each day.

Not used to massages, so will see if there is any difference&let you know.Wink

Rabubi

If you look in the Beeld under classified you can get cheap massages with a happy ending...Big%20smile

LOL.....

-------------------

Nellie

thanx, keep me updated please.

If you get someone that is trained in sport massage it really make a difference. The only down side of it is the cost involved to do it often.

Used to go for a sports massage (legs only) once a week, usually on a Monday which was traditionally my rest day. I think it makes a difference particularly to help loosen up. Also found it great for relaxation and winding down, kind of like an escape from the rat race even though its only for a short time.

The other option is to learn some self massage techniques and to sit with your legs up above heart level after training / racing, both of which are not as much fun as lying back and enjoying the massage from someone else.