ISM saddle

Jedi

Has anyone tried out this ISM Saddle.  The website is www.ismseat.com if you want to have a look what it looks like - quite radical, but I guess it might work.  If anyone has tried this out, maybe they could give an opinion on what it rides like.  I am looking for a new saddle.  Have Specialized BG lady, but too wide and intend trying Fizik Arione or Gobi - so any info or experience will be helpful.

Specilized saddles are availalble in different widths, and Specialized agents should have a gel pad which can be used to sit on to measure your sit bones, this measurement can be used to estimate the correct width saddle for you. Perhaps your dealer will replace your current saddle with another if it is still relatively new? Worth trying

Don't know anything about those but they look a bit scary! Is this going to be for a road or a mountain bike? I've personally always used different saddles for the 2. Mtb - Fizik Gobi, Road - Selle Italia SLK (The basic one with no gel flow crap). Apparently Specialized are good but no personal experience, I like the idea of getting the right width saddle for you sit bones.