Karoo To Coast 2015

ErikD

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have one ticket available if you are still looking.[/quote

hey I'm interested]

I have one ticket available if you are still looking.

If you haven't let it go yet please let me know! 0824505654

Thinus

I have one ticket available if you are still looking.

Is your ticket still available? Please, please, please

If anybody is still looking for acc in Knysa, you can call Henriette van Wyk on 084-2502026. Place is called The Big Tree House. Nice cottages and house. Will be my 6th stay there and the rates are very good. You wont be dissapointed

Have 2 tickets available thought I'd post here first. I'll put in classifieds late if no one puts their hands up. 

Have 2 tickets available thought I'd post here first. I'll put in classifieds late if no one puts their hands up. 

PM sent

PM Sent

damn we coulda made a deal for the rear mech, had i known

hello I am a bit silly with regards to this I am not sure if I am doing this correctly I am looking for a ticket what will I have to do to get this one you are wanting to sell

damn we coulda made a deal for the rear mech, had i known

please I am looking

Looking for K2C ticket...please mail me if you have one FOR SALE.

poisatg@timesmedia.co.za

Archived