Big up to CPT Northeners

dirtypot

We road to Franschoek form Brackenfell via Helshoogte. Damn did we greet everyone on the road. Not one ignored us. How could they, we were LOUD :blush: . Life behind the BOEREWORS CUTAIN.  :w00t:  :clap:  :whistling:

I live in the southern burbs and most of my group rides are with Northerners who are training on the Peninsula...

(Gonna have to rev my Southern connections!)

Ever stopped to think that for some or other reason they do not want to ride with you.

Now us Northeners must deal with you. :whistling:  :devil:

Ever stopped to think that for some or other reason they do not want to ride with you.

Now us Northeners must deal with you. :whistling:  :devil:

Haha, I see what you did there! No worries, I've ramped up my training again. A couple of weeks and I'll lay on some hurt brutha! :ph34r: :devil:

Haha, I see what you did there! No worries, I've ramped up my training again. A couple of weeks and I'll lay on some hurt brutha! :ph34r: :devil:

:ph34r:  :D

We road to Franschoek form Brackenfell via Helshoogte. Damn did we greet everyone on the road. Not one ignored us. How could they, we were LOUD :blush: . Life behind the BOEREWORS CUTAIN.  :w00t:  :clap:  :whistling:

Ahhh...heard there was a casualty in your group on Saturday...railway line slip :eek:

Ahhh...heard there was a casualty in your group on Saturday...railway line slip :eek:

See what happens when you skip Wannabe's training rides around the Peninsula... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Archived