I'm not exactly sure wtf they're doing..

It is easy.. the are speaking French..

Those are big ass cobbles though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently refurbishing a section of mons en pevele

I figured.

Will be much quicker with a TLB though.

I figured.

Will be much quicker with a TLB though.

[emoji33] are you mad.. that will damage those ancient cobbles[emoji13]

After the team outing this morning with Etixx-Quickstep, Lefevere and Wilfried Peeters have both confirmed they have no plans for him to race any time soon. He had only asked management to join his teammates for the exploratory ride today, but no plans to race at all. The media and the twitterverse heard about his 'return' and sprang to all sorts of conclusions.

As you were...

After the team outing this morning with Etixx-Quickstep, Lefevere and Wilfried Peeters have both confirmed they have no plans for him to race any time soon. He had only asked management to join his teammates for the exploratory ride today, but no plans to race at all. The media and the twitterverse heard about his 'return' and sprang to all sorts of conclusions.

As you were...

Saw that that coming...

Go Stybar/Terpstra!

I donno.. if Etixx mess these next two up they will most def get I donno the chokers label[emoji10] . . (Once the blackcaps are done with it)

I was dropping off a job at Cecil Nurse this afternoon and had the opportunity to personally thank the MD and marketing department for sponsoring the cycling.

I was very pleased to be able to do that. Told them we are all most appreciative

I was dropping off a job at Cecil Nurse this afternoon and had the opportunity to personally thank the MD and marketing department for sponsoring the cycling.

I was very pleased to be able to do that. Told them we are all most appreciative

[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Thx for doing that .

Yes we are loving it.

What a champ, thanks hey!

Indeed. Thanks to the team at Cecil Nurse for sponsoring the cycling coverage. Much obliged!

I'm not exactly sure wtf they're doing..

Okay. . I sent this to my buddy in France so he could tell me what exactly they do, this is his response...

[17:51, 2015/04/01] : Gee u find the strangest things! I actually watched the full program last yr on tv. Well full prog, it was only bout 15 mins....

[17:58, 2015/04/01] : It's just a group of volunteers of about 20-30 people who belong to the regional area @f northern France who take care/responsible for all the sections of pavé. They cut out, clean n replace the worn n broken sections. The regional gov pays for material but not Labour so it's this group who volunteer n also teach younger ones how to lay take care of pavé. So it's really cool cause locals use pavé sections as short cuts with cars. It's a rd afterall but they get fooked up. (Lol I know cause B's family told me same thing.... They just shrug in typical French way and say: weee but eetz 5 mins quickaah why nooot?" lol. So that's it. Nothing special. Oh n they working on this section Croix blanc cause its in TdF or was last yr. I forget...

Aggenee.. okay completely off topic.. (sorry but this is too funny not to share)

Same friend.. we were busy chatting (cycling and cycling related gifts for my hubby..they are great friends)and well this happened.. He lives past versailles and works in Paris

[18:28, 2015/04/01] : Shite!!!! I don't believe it!!!!!! I missed my station!!!!! Bloody hell, typing and not paying attention!!!!!! Didn't even look up? Just thought my station was next..... Now I'm mooring off t he'll en gone! Thanks!!!!!

[18:29, 2015/04/01] : Gotta go all way back cause car is parked at other station..... Kld is so simple, pls can u come back?

[18:37, 2015/04/01] : A mooorse huge ahole!!! Tit is too kind! Feck! Now.... Next train in other direction..... 19:19. Wtf!!!! Aaaargggg I just wanna go home. No taxis or nadda. In the moor n gone countryside. It'll take 1 hr to call a taxi and about 200 bucks. So must ma sit en wag!

[18:38, 2015/04/01] : Ok now to tell the boss I'm gonna b later than expected and ummm where I am and why?!

I told him to walk home for his last Flanders training.. he said nah that requires beer training not walking..

See Kristoff back-to-backed Panne today. Between him and Paolini Katusha look like a good bet for this weekend. 

Archived