• Team Lovechock Specialized
    • Team Skinfit
    • Team SasolRacing 2

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest team alive would be Urs and Kulhavy. But I think they need their respective partners to keep them in check. Otherwise they would blow up before the race is over. My 2 c. My half penny!!

Don't forget how many times Sauser been World Marathon Champion, that means something and this year he seems to be stronger than ever.Why I rate Sauser the best out of the lot by far for this race,......because it's taylor made for him and he only has to concentrate on these type of races and not worry about the world cup races anymore which makes him even more of machine. His training now has been fine tuned just for this. I just wish he had people such as Lakata or Huber at the Attakwas, because as far as i'm concerned he was idling.

@NatMTBseries: The win goes to hometown hero @MaxKnoxcycling @AshburtonInvest #MTBSabie

@NatMTBseries: @ArianeKleinhans wins #MTBSabie !

post-4329-0-45291000-1424513176_thumb.jpg

post-4329-0-31468600-1424513190_thumb.jpg

@Plattos: Tomorrow kick off for 2015 Season @AndBikeRace how u like the new kit?@CraftSportswear @ShimanoMTB @RockShox #racing

post-4329-0-56059100-1424542722_thumb.jpg

@Plattos: Tomorrow kick off for 2015 Season @AndBikeRace how u like the new kit?@CraftSportswear @ShimanoMTB @RockShox #racing

So refreshing to see an Elite rider with a double ring setup. My personal opinion is that Shimano's 2X11 XTR Race gearing is much better suited to the Elite XCM riders' styles and needs than SRAM's 1x11.

So refreshing to see an Elite rider with a double ring setup. My personal opinion is that Shimano's 2X11 XTR Race gearing is much better suited to the Elite XCM riders' styles and needs than SRAM's 1x11.

The photo of the S-works marathon i posted earlier also has the xtr 2x11 group set, too much of niceness.

@AfricanMTBteam: Follow us here for more updates and pics with our official team launch tomorrow in Pretoria! #Scott2luvit #nextlevel

post-4329-0-66546100-1424709829_thumb.jpg

you know, I wrote something reasonably witty about spez's, guys between 45 - 65, 29'rs and all that stuff then I thought.... 'Why?'

It's a great SA event. It's an amazing flagship in a country leading the way in multi stage races. No need, good luck to all those guys n gals who are entered and will find out if that training was good enough! 

Prediction? It'll be another spectacle for SA and a good news story that will show off around the world and that's awesome enough in a world ready to report the latest bad news in record time. 

Edited by hellocolour

I hope Knox won some prize money so that he can buy himself something to eat. The guy looks emaciated.

ill speak to my mum and see if i can beef up for the tread buffalo category... give me a few weeks though

ill speak to my mum and see if i can beef up for the tread buffalo category... give me a few weeks though

Don't forget pudding after dinner... EVERY DAY.

Ha! Love it! I knew you were creeping round on le Hub!

Congrats on Sabie!