easyBike: Great service/speedy

militarac

Parts received this morning. If it says "ships immediately" I would happily buy from them again, if not. Send a message, he may take a day to reply but he will reply and give you an honest estimate of when to expect it.

If you follow these steps you will have a great experience!

Special thanks to Matthew at Easybike 

Somehow I knew you would be in here lol.

How long did you get messed around for?

Having seen the fun you had I wouldn't order anything on there that doesn't have the words *Immediate shipping* or similar on the actual item. And even then I would be wary.

Well I order  stock that had those words. I waited 2 days, tried to get hold of them. Eventually was told I paid by eft so had to wait for it to clear. I ordered stuff from brenton a day later and it went thru immediately. Non the less I got the stuff 2 days after contact, so a total of about 4 days.

At least I got some feedback, didnt expect to wait that long but it is what it is.

Happy with my purchase, but next time I wont take next day delivery, i will rather wait for the slower option

After confirming stock with Mathew, I ordered a Garmin 910XT from them, received 2 days later.

Would I recommend then - yip sure would

Oh do these lot exist?

Was a bit skeptical about them as in Feb they still had a festive sale banner on, Phone nr listed doesn't work and between 3 email addresses I sent a mail to, up today no feedback received. So not going to place a big order and hope for the best. Even their facebook activity made it look like they closed down or dissapeard.

So they lost out on my money as went elsewhere. 

they have good prices, but how do I know I'll get anything if they don't have a phone that's working or 3 email addresses that no one replies on?

• 1 month later...

Anyone dealt with them lately? I placed an order on Saturday but didn't get an order confirmation. Website fails to send me an account verification mail so I can't login. Tried to use "contact us" on their website but fails to send when you click submit. There was a webmaster email address so I mailed them on Tuesday. No response yet.

The money has come out my account!!

I had selected express delivery and paid for it so even being a short week I should have received my stuff today. Got nothing.

Bought types , registered and paid in minutes , courier delivered promptly. With short week was expecting the next week but was pleasantly surprised

I will use again.

• 3 weeks later...

Also only had superb experiences with Easybike - always deliver everything correct and way sooner than expected.

Almost a month now. I'm still waiting for my order...... Any feedback from them would be great!

Does anybody know if Easybike is still operational? I bought a light from them in April that is faulty and they do not return my emails or answer their phone.

They are still operational, yes.

I received a package from them on Monday. Unfortunately I ordered just before they left for Sani2c (they were not available that week), so it took longer than expected, but got everything I needed at a really good price.

• 3 months later...

Had the same experience as Edge540. Great service and great price on a Garmin.

Only snag was i had to follow-up when the order was going to be dispatched as it was advertised as "in stock - can ship immediately" but that was not the case.

Hi placed an order yesterday at 14:00 and it was delivered this morning at 10:00.

Awesome service.

Thanks Matthew

I was in need of a part that they had at a good price.

I asked if the item was in stocl and they said no but would gladly order it and will take about a week or so.

Got the item after a week and was really happy as I knew it would take time to order instead of finding out later is asked.

I do feel they should start advertising some specials and getting in some up to date parts to keep in the running.

Archived