http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/Seanf1art/table%20menu_zpsbi63kqy3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

First of all sorry to those who thought it was wrong from me to "take a shot and (advertise) myself. its just business you know this could be a cruel world. Lets do this, the first 10 people who calls me from Monday morning 27th March will get a FREee wash AND lube!! peace! https://m.facebook.com/Rikus-Le-Grange-Personal-and-Mobile-Bicycle-Technician-1582249095384573/

Guest notmyname

Hi guys!

First of all sorry to those who thought it was wrong from me to "take a shot and (advertise) myself. its just business you know this could be a cruel world. Lets do this, the first 10 people who calls me from Monday morning 27th March will get a FREee wash AND lube!! peace! https://m.facebook.com/Rikus-Le-Grange-Personal-and-Mobile-Bicycle-Technician-1582249095384573/

It's a free country bro, good on you for taking the gap. Good luck for your venture.

Hi guys!

Bit of a far drive for me...but when I am in the Cape, my baby will most definitely pay you a visit.

Good job taking a shot!

• 4 months later...

Jeez, thought I'd support the LBS after my ride in this morning. This Way Out was shut when I finished up at Conti's this morning (recently I've handed it in there while I have coffee, a snack and catch up with the world - Cost R60). 

Went in to said LBS in the Sth Burbs of CT to collect and got the sweet bill of R150 for a standard wash / lube. Sorry if I'm nuts but that is fairly steep. I've paid R100 there before and have been okay with that if I'm too busy to do it myself, clients screaming for work etc... but 50% increase was pretty unexpected. 

Fees paid, lessons learnt. Next time I"ll hang longer at Conti's, have a slap up brekky, coffee and still come out winning. 

Edited by hellocolour

Update: nicely though, they did give me some screaming and squealing effects on the brakes for free with my wash. Think I scared everyone on the mountain this morning until I got back and cleaned everything with surgical spirit. 

Update: nicely though, they did give me some screaming and squealing effects on the brakes for free with my wash. Think I scared everyone on the mountain this morning until I got back and cleaned everything with surgical spirit. 

Be grateful they worked. Last time I had mine in to sort a 'click', I received a bike with a nicely 'lubed' rear disc and caliper

I do my own but when I ride at BCC on the weekends I get them to wash it and give the guy R20-R30, all I do is apply lube when i get home. At R150 I can use the whole bottle of lube and still have change.  

Be grateful they worked. Last time I had mine in to sort a 'click', I received a bike with a nicely 'lubed' rear disc and caliper

wow!  :eek:

I do my own but when I ride at BCC on the weekends I get them to wash it and give the guy R20-R30, all I do is apply lube when i get home. At R150 I can use the whole bottle of lube and still have change.  

I know most of the time I'll just give it a once over myself or give it to the trail guys unless I'm having a hectic day. Seriously @ R150 I can pay for my day permit, have a wash, a coffee and breakfast and still have R5 change. #lessonlearnt