kids bike needed (help buy a bike)

Brickleberry

Hey Hubbers

A lady that works with my baby mamma has a 5 year old boy who we often buy presents for over christmas and his birthday as his parents aren't in a great position, both parents are hard working but unfortunately schooling and food come first and leaves them with little in the way of buying this boy nice things. He is often at my house and and sits playing with and staring at my bike and would love a bike of his own. Anybody out there with a bike to donate or sell rather cheaply as I have just had a little one of my own so can't splash out to heavily. he is average size for a 5 year old, not sure wha that means size wise. willing to collect around Gauteng. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

tell you what - I dont have a bike, but if you drop me your details. I'll donate R100 towards buying one.

You can have my daughters bike. ( I need to find her  a bigger bike).. but it is pink.... so I don't think it is gonna work??

You can have my daughters bike. ( I need to find her  a bigger bike).. but it is pink.... so I don't think it is gonna work??

:clap: :clap:  who cares, he is 5 and it goes well .... my R100 can go for a helmet...

and GOOD ONE meerkat!

Pm me , I have two that need a bit of work , V-brakes and stem etc  ( have new stem , just not fitted well ) 

Makro has this on special, Donations currently at R400, excluding what the OP can afford to chip.

Come on guys I'm sure we can make this happen!!!

post-63685-0-65502200-1424951133_thumb.png

K Guys we are 100 away from getting this kid a dream bike. thanks you to all that offered bikes, but the generosity of the hub has made getting JJ a brand new bike possible. Who's keen to be the last one in on this great cause.

EFT done.

In just one hour we have managed to help out a kid and get him into a sport that we all love.

Well done , well done

Archived