kids bike needed (help buy a bike)

Brickleberry

I will try get off early this eve so i can get this too him ASAP. pics will follow for sure, thanks to you all, This kid is super and has great parents to guide him on life, this is sure to make another lover of the sport that makes us all so happy

Whats cool is this is the same colour scheme as my bike that he loves so much, thanks for spotting it Menace

I just had too because my bike is the same color scheme!!!

So guys, we did it. I picked up the bike this afternoon, as I was too exited to even wait for the donations to clear. Dropped it off tonight, with a smart little helmet to go with it. JJ was lost for words if I'm honest and didn't really know how to act when I gave him his beautiful new bike. But needless to say, we changed a life today. Thank you to everyone who helped and those that offered bikes as well.

post-64285-0-98687300-1424975435_thumb.jpg

post-64285-0-66758700-1424975465_thumb.jpg

So guys, we did it. I picked up the bike this afternoon, as I was too exited to even wait for the donations to clear. Dropped it off tonight, with a smart little helmet to go with it. JJ was lost for words if I'm honest and didn't really know how to act when I gave him his beautiful new bike. But needless to say, we changed a life today. Thank you to everyone who helped and those that offered bikes as well.

Fantastic stuff guys. I only stumbled onto this thread now.

Look at that face he is so proud of his ride.[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

As bitterly cynical as I am, I'm still amazed at how many good people are out there. From those that were queuing up to donate bikes to those that donated cash, I truly salute you all.

A very sincere well done

Hi Brickleberry, sorry for the late payment. Just did it now.

How do we change the world..... ONE RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS AT AT TIME. 

:clap:

Hey Hubbers A lady that works with my baby mamma has a 5 year old boy who we often buy presents for over christmas and his birthday as his parents aren't in a great position, both parents are hard working but unfortunately schooling and food come first and leaves them with little in the way of buying this boy nice things. He is often at my house and and sits playing with and staring at my bike and would love a bike of his own. Anybody out there with a bike to donate or sell rather cheaply as I have just had a little one of my own so can't splash out to heavily. he is average size for a 5 year old, not sure wha that means size wise. willing to collect around Gauteng. Any help will be appreciated. thanks

i have a 24" silverback in black and yellow that i am willing to give the kid.

Let me know.

My bad. Only read the first thread now.

Awesome to see the look on this youngsters face, it's always a pleasure helping someone less fortunate.  

I am part of a few other forums like, BMW fanatics, SA Reef keeping, E30 SA to name a few but I have not seen this much of kindness on any of these forums like I have seen on the HUB ,It Make me proud to be part of an awesome platform like this.  

Can we maybe collect the other bikes offered clean them up and donate them to other kids who will appreciate them. I will be willing to do this!!!

I am happy to help with the collection and refers of the bikes too menace. Let's see what else we can do to help these little guys. Let me look into mom and dad and see but I'm sure Johannesburg the father would love to take his boy around.

Archived