Dissapointed CWC

hagar

no its a in store voucher its not the 15% as i said its that 32000 people got i voucher i was stupid to loose mine i know i am at fault its just the way that people react that is the problem !!! 

if it was me i would say just hold a sec sir we have a few left ove i will make a plan for you bring in your race number and we will make a plan something like that would be nice but i am afraid its not me and perhaps a lack of  training your staff asking the right questions to the right people .

but yes i admit i lost mine so i wont get the discount and they wont get my money quite simple really 

ok so problem solved... NEXT lady for a shave? 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am most dissapointed in the response that I received from our supposedly biggest online store in SA .

Last weekend i did the funride as most cyclists did and it was the 10 th which was very special to me .

In our goodie bag ( I  think ) received a voucher for 15 % from the CWC store stating that you had to buy before 14 march to be entitled to the discount .

ok now i had it in my hand and i read the details ect ect but have lost it in the process so i phoned and spoke to someone there asking if they could assist me with another one or could honor the discount of 15%. 

I was told sorry no they could not do that which i feel was not so good . I also bought a cycling shirt from their stand for R799 a bit pricey but my girfreind twisted my arm as she also has one so yea I suppose that shirt will stay in my drawer and be given to some needy person because if that is the type of service that one gets when spending money then it makes you think twice .

Let me just say its not 15% really its the action taken by people that make a diffrence and in today's world can we afford to send  customers to our competition ???

I suppose CWC dont need my cash they have more than enough customers .

Just saying !!!

safe cycling and have a great weekend  

T

Get out your flame suit. You will need it

Get out your flame suit. You will need it

Maybe he can get a flame suit from Take A Lot if he kept his R100 voucher! :P

I will stop buying from CWC if they cave and give Hagar his 15% off without a voucher. A business that cannot stand by its principles does not need my patronage. 

Maybe he can get a flame suit from Take A Lot if he kept his R100 voucher! :P

i got a flame suit from the fireman on  his bike real neat and my takealot voucher has been redeemed  

no i think my dog ate it 

any chance the dog factory can exchange it for one that does not eat vouchers? 

any chance the dog factory can exchange it for one that does not eat vouchers? 

yea cool just got one from the IRA !!!

Rant on *So i lost my wallet yesterday and had the money in it that i was going to use to buy a pair of shorts.. Will you give me the shorts for free as I've lost the money? Can't stand people like you that are always looking for a shortcut.... Really pisses me off.... * Rant off... 

no you are wrong and u can not expect special treatment just because u knew there was a voucher

u asked , they said  no. thank you bye

Are you joking? No other store in the world would honor a "I lost my voucher, can I still have discount " whinge. Sorry mate, and posting this to make the name of a store that offered to cover everyone's stolen items at cost or as close too is wrong on a whole new level. YOU sir are wrong, not CWC.

Are you joking? No other store in the world would honor a "I lost my voucher, can I still have discount " whinge. Sorry mate, and posting this to make the name of a store that offered to cover everyone's stolen items at cost or as close too is wrong on a whole new level. YOU sir are wrong, not CWC.

read my post or dont you understand what i am saying ???? i said i was wrong i lost my voucher what i say is that i am dissapointed i never said they were wrong did i ?? its called customer relationship if i knew for a fact that i gave out vouchers and someone  ligitamatley lost his voucher i would honor it really 32000 other people got vouchers most threw theirs away i wanted to use mine but lost it and yes i was wrong they were right 100 % without a voucher no discount so then i go online and buy from chain reaction I might wait a bit but i only buy what i want . When i go to CWC in the store i probably buy for another 3 k its really a matter of getting feet in your store that is what bussiness is all about and what i say is by them saying no they have lost my money .

Archived