[Event] Nissan Trailseeker #1 Helder Berg

WesselvdWalt

The marathon only 900m climbing.....

thought I saw +1000 anyway the distance is 70km so it evens out for the lack of elevation

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this race will be over congested, I'd rather go a bit further with less ppl participating.

Looks like it'll be closer to +- 1100m's climbing based on the mail they sent

post-28673-0-35787000-1430736448_thumb.png

Can one register in the morning of the event?

I dunno if my boss will lemme drive to Registration on Friday

I am entered! I was going to do the willowcreek race in Robertson but Milky convinced me otherwise.

I am entered! I was going to do the willowcreek race in Robertson but Milky convinced me otherwise.

hahaha good on you, there goes my podium position ????

I think this race will be over congested, I'd rather go a bit further with less ppl participating.

Advendurance know how to run events, we have 2000+ people on the same course for the Gauteng trailseekers, all without a problem, sometimes even a 10 min gap between batches

I have been waiting for Advendurance to hit the Western Cape for well over a year. Finally! These guys organise great events, and I have ridden them up in Gauteng ever since they started.

Entered the half-marathon! Looking at the amount of people who entered, and the banter in this thread I am going to be dead bloody last! Sal maar bier inpak en die manne so stadiger kry!

I have been waiting for Advendurance to hit the Western Cape for well over a year. Finally! These guys organise great events, and I have ridden them up in Gauteng ever since they started.

Entered the half-marathon! Looking at the amount of people who entered, and the banter in this thread I am going to be dead bloody last! Sal maar bier inpak en die manne so stadiger kry!

they've always been here it's just the trailseeker series that has now been started. Events they organized before as part of the National Mtb MTB series were tulbagh, gravel travel & this year Meerendal Ashburton National Mtb Series.

Anyone had any seeding and registration info emails? I registered and paid months back, assuming we will get some info this week?

Can one register in the morning of the event?

I dunno if my boss will lemme drive to Registration on Friday

I'm also hoping to some good news with regards to this

Late entries are available during registration at Ridgemor Villa on Friday 16:00 - 19:00 & Saturday 05:30 - 09:00

Info email are going out once online entries close, this is usually Wednesday.

In this case however we will close online entries on thursday morning 06:00

Late entries are available during registration at Ridgemor Villa on Friday 16:00 - 19:00 & Saturday 05:30 - 09:00

Info email are going out once online entries close, this is usually Wednesday.

In this case however we will close online entries on thursday morning 06:00

Lekker, thanks, looking forward after really enjoying Ashburton Mdal event...

Archived