[Event] Nissan Trailseeker #2 Grabouw

WesselvdWalt

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leka, I'm in C

Need to work on my seeding for this stuff. Looking at some of the names on the list I'm glad I have the option of using seeding as an excuse :whistling:

i can already see you riding away from your group solo where I'll be waiting for you in A after I get dropped in first 5km's.

Sorry, actually E batch!!!

Super GAY!!! Seriously have get my seeding up, much better rider than that

I generally ride with the wife.......ssssshhhhhh dont say this out loud

Always Fab riding in Grabouw area. looking forward to it :-)  Injury after injury I am dropping down from 70km to 40, Do I just change this at Reg on the morning..?

Schwweeeeeeet

Always Fab riding in Grabouw area. looking forward to it :-)  Injury after injury I am dropping down from 70km to 40, Do I just change this at Reg on the morning..?

Schwweeeeeeet

See you there T-Bag - I am putting all the chips in for the 70km but hope to maybe catch up afterwards if I don't come in after dark  :eek:

See you there T-Bag - I am putting all the chips in for the 70km but hope to maybe catch up afterwards if I don't come in after dark  :eek:

wish I could do that .Sob Sob.. Have a blast out there Cookie. 70km of stunning riding. I'm sure the Cookie wont crumble before it gets dark :thumbup:

Let me be the first to ask, how wet is it going to be? Grabouw does not really drain well.

Just phoned a friend of mine thats a farm manager there and his response after asking how much did it rain there: "P$%# baie, reen nou nog! Gaan lekker glad wees!"

Just phoned a friend of mine thats a farm manager there and his response after asking how much did it rain there: "P$%# baie, reen nou nog! Gaan lekker glad wees!"

my afrikaans isn't great but i'm leaning towards it being wet....

Sorry, actually E batch!!!

Super GAY!!! Seriously have get my seeding up, much better rider than that

I generally ride with the wife.......ssssshhhhhh dont say this out loud

E for endurance with the wife!  Makes you a better rider..... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Grabouw country club area drains 100x better than the surrounding farms like oak Valley.

It's all gritty coarse sandstone sand here.

Grabouw country club area drains 100x better than the surrounding farms like oak Valley.

Wessel, entered the Grabouw race with the free entry that was offered after the Helderberg "Seeking the Trails". Unfortunately can't ride this one due to being sick. Any chance my entry can be carried over to the next one? I know i'm taking a bit of a chance here...  :whistling:

Wessel, entered the Grabouw race with the free entry that was offered after the Helderberg "Seeking the Trails". Unfortunately can't ride this one due to being sick. Any chance my entry can be carried over to the next one? I know i'm taking a bit of a chance here... :whistling:

Just returned from route.

Unsure about transfer again.

Doubt it.

Wil ask.

100% true. Will still be wet and slightly muddy, but not be a slush fest like Oak Valley or snot glad like Paul Cluver.

Archived