Bike Rental Port Elizabeth

Lone_Ranger

Hi Hubbers

I'm going to be spending the upcoming weekend in PE, and I'm looking to rent a mountain bike for a ride on Sunday. Anybody know if any PE bike shops do rentals?

Thanks

What size do you need? I have a 29er hard tail you can lend if you promise to look after it and bring it back in one piece. Size medium. stuartalexander@mweb.co.za

• 3 years later...

Does anyone have a recent answer to this question?

We received a query on the Bike Hub Facebook page from someone in Argentina looking to rent a road bike or TT bike at the end of August/ early September in Port Elizabeth.

I'm going to point him to this thread for answers, as I'm clueless.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Only saw this post last night. We run PE Bicycle, so please in the future feel free to contact us for Bike Rentals in PE and around the Eastern Cape.? You can contact us via email:- info@chemchamp.co.za  or Contact Biance: +27 74 299 1053 or alternatively see our Facebook page link:- https://web.facebook.com/BicyclesPE/?ref=bookmarks

We do Rent: Beach Cruisers, MTBs, Fat Tracks, Road Bikes and TT Bikes as well as accessories.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for inquiries. :)

Best Regards

Daniel

+27 82 589 9018