Standard Bank Ironman 2016 (10 April)

Garfield2010

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha flip that IS a nice bag at least it's big enough to actually use the ones we got at EL were just about big enough for my lunch box

It was HALF ironman

Cycled the course this morning, no way is it getting to 680 metres a lap. Closer to 400metres a lap. 800 in total imho. That's about 50% of last year. Unless my watch missed 300 odd metres somewhere and my legs missed them.

Good luck guys. You will smell my potjie on the run when you go past 3 rd ave

I now know where 3 rd ave is.. Will look for you. 1533.

I see ppl already claiming their spot to spectate on Sunday... Love the PE crowd.

I now know where 3 rd ave is.. Will look for you. 1533.

I see ppl already claiming their spot to spectate on Sunday... Love the PE crowd.

yeah we were a bit late but do have a good spot set up

Good luck will be cheering for you 1533

Good luck everyone, Im sure by now the nerves are starting to kick in and final prep is sorted.

Its going to be a big day tomorrow, would be nice to track some hubbers so if you get a chance then post your race numbers.

Will be cheering you on from behind my pc all day.

Best wishes all. May you all have a fantastic day out. Please come back and let us know how it went.

Weather is great down here. Sea conditions looked good, very slight chop. Will have to wait for athletes to report back on that

Archived