[Event] Die Burger MTB Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

Any 42km/60km entries still available from Hubbers who won't be able to make the race?

Looking on behalf of a friend. Will cover the cost of the entry fee.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A screenshot from my friend who translated the Burger Facebook page... Hope the weather forecast is right :) and that the 50km okes aren't too annoyed.

post-17362-0-62606800-1438279031_thumb.jpg

Marius also paddled his surfski with us at Strand.  Having a relatively large upper body, he struggled somewhat with his balance in the waves.  From what I remember he was a humble and quiet bloke.

So, the 50km will be a sardine fest then.  Damn.  Will have to take a book with to read while waiting for my turn to hit the singletracks then.

@Pure Savage:  I will be in a red BMC kit on a........BMC.  Haven't been on a bike for 2 weeks with this windy cold weather of late.

A screenshot from my friend who translated the Burger Facebook page... Hope the weather forecast is right :) and that the 50km okes aren't too annoyed.

Why would the 50 be annoyed? That it's full??

Hi people. I accidentally deleted my sms with my race number. Wify and dad says they did not recieve any information. Where can I get that info again?

Hi people. I accidentally deleted my sms with my race number. Wify and dad says they did not recieve any information. Where can I get that info again?

Phone the people at Dirtopia. They are very helpfull. Just phone early, I think they setting up shop at SSI at 12.

That it's 'unhappy jammed' :)

well there is zero single track to get backed up on the 50km :) looking forward to spur burger

Phone the people at Dirtopia. They are very helpfull. Just phone early, I think they setting up shop at SSI at 12.

Thanks

well there is zero single track to get backed up on the 50km :) looking forward to spur burger

I am shocked you are only doing the 50km? Even Lard-Buttox is doing the 60km... Hopefully I won't take too long, so there will still be a Spur Burger to enjoy.

The race is Sunday, right? And where do I find registration time and starting time for my group? Can't find it on the website.

I am shocked you are only doing the 50km? Even Lard-Buttox is doing the 60km... Hopefully I won't take too long, so there will still be a Spur Burger to enjoy.

Doing it with the family vibe thing so chose the 50km as suits the majority. The DC training ride is the day before.

The race is Sunday, right? And where do I find registration time and starting time for my group? Can't find it on the website.

They have sent out an email with the details

Doing it with the family vibe thing so chose the 50km as suits the majority. The DC training ride is the day before.

Ah, nice one :)

Any 42km/60km entries still available from Hubbers who won't be able to make the race?

Looking on behalf of a friend. Will cover the cost of the entry fee.

Sorry, we are looking for a 42km entry and not 60km.

Archived