killed my knee..help!

Staal druppels...don't know the English name. Clean out the gravel, disinfect and put the staaldruppels on, it wil stop the bleeding, dry the wounds and create scabbing much quicker. I fall a lot and always have steal druppels with me.

En dit brand die sewe soorte k@k uit enige wond!

Kry maar iets om op te byt.

I had lots of local but was mostly painless. Scabs itched like crazy. No stitches as there was nothing to stitch. Pretty sure Adrenalin was pumping away pain, was weird for it to take so long to wear off(1-2hours). Not something i wish to repeat thus my obsession with elbow protection.

Doing the Southey Vines cycle track was going up the drop off. The drop off is a huge mound of sand that has drop after a sharp right curve. I pedaled up and just as turn ends I put power down to get bit of a jump out of drop. Rear wheel did not agree and skid out. Unfortunately there are some rocks on edge ( they arn't visible really just there to prevent water from destroying it).

I only noticed arm cause of the blood. Fortunately at the time i had some clean napkins in car. I really should put the first aid kit in my backpack again.

I'm dying to see this video :D

Thanks for all the helpful posts!  I asked on another forum and all I got was a bunch of arrogant jerks writing insults.  I picked out all the rocks and followed some of the various bits of advice you gave...damnnnn this thing hurts.  Still can't bend it 4 days later.  Oh well.  I think staaldruppels must be caulderizing powder in english! awesome idea.  I used to use it when I worked at a veterinarian's ages ago.

and...why would i take pictures of a nasty bloody knee?  just asking for advice.  you seriously want evidence?  geeks.

I'm dying to see this video :D

Thanks for all the helpful posts!  I asked on another forum and all I got was a bunch of arrogant jerks writing insults.  I picked out all the rocks and followed some of the various bits of advice you gave...damnnnn this thing hurts.  Still can't bend it 4 days later.  Oh well.  I think staaldruppels must be caulderizing powder in english! awesome idea.  I used to use it when I worked at a veterinarian's ages ago.

and...why would i take pictures of a nasty bloody knee?  just asking for advice.  you seriously want evidence?  geeks.

Proffessional interest from my side - only way to get reasonable advice - otherwise you can come and see me, and pay for the service :)

Of course - you will get it cleaned up for you by the nurse... and she is not a looker... NOT NOT NOT.... but those 25 inch guns of hers can scrub....

Proffessional interest from my side - only way to get reasonable advice - otherwise you can come and see me, and pay for the service :)

Of course - you will get it cleaned up for you by the nurse... and she is not a looker... NOT NOT NOT.... but those 25 inch guns of hers can scrub....

[emoji24] [emoji22]

[emoji24] [emoji22]

I neglected to mention that she has the sympathy equivalent of a train at speed.... nada....

But it will be clean afterwards.... patient may have died from the pain, but it will be clean....

post-70338-1428912061,3973.jpg

I almost cried when they tried to scrub off they gravel that was already infused onto my elbow.

attachicon.gifIMG-20150405-WA0002.jpg

I almost cried when they tried to scrub off they gravel that was already infused onto my elbow.

"Tried" whats this sh.t with "tried"?????

You MUST get it out... - soaking it in the shower first helps, then when you have cleaned everything off a soft bristle brush under warm running water - should not be too painful.

PS - if you think it is too painful to scrub it clean - then spray it with surgical spirits first - then scrub it afterwards... just as soon as you have changed your mind about what pain is....

Hahaha it happened a week ago when i went otb and messed up my wrist. They eventually got everything out. Damn i hate falling

Archived