Enter now: Isuzu Trucks PE Plett entries up for grabs

Matt

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the emails have gone out and the winners have 72hrs to redpond. Only once the winners have confirmed, in case a redraw is necessary, will they announce the winners formerly. I hope I'm wrong though.

In that case, I'm planning the cycling equivalent of banging my head against a wall: ride up the back of Malanshoogte 30 times on Saturday morning...

Actually it's a scouting/training ride for an Everesting attempt later this year. And on cue Strava has a new climbing challenge: http://www.strava.com/challenges/climb-for-nepal

Maybe it will ease the pain :-)

So of everyone who has maybe been emailed not a single one can just tell us here that they received an email?

I think it is more likely that they have not done the draw yet...

So of everyone who has maybe been emailed not a single one can just tell us here that they received an email?

I think it is more likely that they have not done the draw yet...

Well, they might not be on here since it was on Strava...or don't check their mail (or this thread) as religiously as some of us do...

Karin, check your email! Surely they've written to us by now?! [emoji14]

I didn't receive any email :wacko:  

Thanks Karin! See you tomorrow at Buffelsdrift for our first training ride.

Cool, not sure what we are training for now :mellow: .  Ahhggg, badges all done, no entry, need another challenge! 

Well, they might not be on here since it was on Strava...or don't check their mail (or this thread) as religiously as some of us do...

Yeh, sure :) But they should know someone who knows someone who is here... since it was marketted from here (it was not marketted via strava, otherwise youd have had 1000s of overseas people signing up).

Anyway - this is all just conversation to while away the time!

Enjoy your weekend! Go play outside!

My friend received a confirmation email on Tuesday. He had to respond with in the 72 hours, so maybe some people haven't responded and that's what the delay is.

Congrats to your mate.

I guess it will have to stay on my bucket list for now.