My Marin bikes

Psycholist

Cool thread! I still have my 1994 Marin Bear Valley. I must get a photo of it  :thumbup:

Nice guys.. let the photo's come!!. My rift zone have plenty of upgrades on, and compare to most new bikes!!

Here's my 1995 Palisades trail, it's still hanging in the garage in full working order and original parts!

• 2 weeks later...

That is an old one... mine is much newer! I rode my one last week and had a fall , thank full to a dog owner not keeping dog on a leash. But still was able to ride a 27km piece 15 min quicker with only able to use a few of my low gears (slow gears)????

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow Hubbers. Here is my Marin rift zone, this was at modderfontein today. With Attie with his carbon Merida

• 1 year later...

Hi,

used to ride a Marin Pine Mountain around 1988 built with Tange prestige tubing & Deore groupset. Loved that bike! Frame still hangs in my garage.

Had a Marin Muirwood as my first MTB... loved it so much kept riding it even after I realized the frame was to small :)

Only part I have left is the seatpost QR...why I kept that I dont know!

post-7405-0-13012200-1466257871_thumb.jpg

Archived