Salsa Spearfish carbon build

Jva

hey Vinny, let me know when you hit the trails again.. need to get my A into gear soon, transbavians training needs to start.. after this weekends golf tour.. :ph34r:

Golf tour? Didn`t know the LPGA was in town!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my baby in it's natural environment at Magoebaskloof last year

I am just across the highway in Pierre van Ryneveld so we are practically neighbours

post-17371-0-38178600-1430814548_thumb.jpg

word of advice order a few spare hangers..... you never know when ul need one....

Hi tyerone, good advice. Coming with the frame

Where did you order the frame from? On the website, you can only purchase the complete bike

Hi LONE TWO, you can definitely get frame only for alu or carbon. Problem is Salsa has very strict dealer policies so cant get from the States unless a friend or family gets you one. I got my frame from Hibike.de in Germany. Only place I could find the frame and get a good deal. Salsa seems to also have fixed the prices through there dealers.

Hope this helps

Here is my baby in it's natural environment at Magoebaskloof last year

I am just across the highway in Pierre van Ryneveld so we are practically neighbours

Hi Rob,

Was that the one with the flex stays or the DW link?

Let me know if you are keen for a ride this Sat - maybe try and get all the Fish together for a photo opp?

Drop me a line on vince@singletrackfuel.com

Lookin good there mate!!!!!

Hi LONE TWO, you can definitely get frame only for alu or carbon. Problem is Salsa has very strict dealer policies so cant get from the States unless a friend or family gets you one. I got my frame from Hibike.de in Germany. Only place I could find the frame and get a good deal. Salsa seems to also have fixed the prices through there dealers.

Hope this helps

You can also chat to Grant Usher @ Sprocket and Jack. He carries some Salsa spares and might be able assist with a frame too

While we're at it, here's a photo of mine (camouflaged against some graffiti) #BAAW

post-6889-0-02050200-1430831570_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There she is, finally finished. Unfortunately wasn't ready for Sani, would have been a good testing ground, next year. Will have a ride in the spruit on Friday and give some feedback.

post-53479-0-26042600-1432030623_thumb.jpg

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Good lookin bird!!!!!

Seeing you at Monster or Van Gaalens?

Skipping the Monster this year, van Gaalens might be a option :thumbup:

There she is, finally finished. Unfortunately wasn't ready for Sani, would have been a good testing ground, next year. Will have a ride in the spruit on Friday and give some feedback.

Out of interest - why the TT style ultra forward riding position?

Hope this helps

As it should be...

Archived