Review: Lizard Skins DSP grips

Nick

Lizard Skins have created a single piece grip using their DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) material. The Lizard Skins DSP is lightweight, low profile, and made solely from soft materials. I was eager to see whether the DSP material provided sufficient grip, shock absorption and durability.

Click here to view the article

I have always rode with ESI gripes, so when my new bike arrived with these I actually bought replacements, luckily I never got around to changing them out, I am very happy with them and now I think my other bikes are going to get swoped out, they super comfortable they have plenty grip and they have taken a good few knocks and have no damage to show for it

Difficult to remove makes them a non starter for me. Why battle with that when one can buy a lock-on grip?

I'll stick to my ODI Rogues thanks. Perfect thickness, sticky and soft grip and only a little bit more expensive.

Zero risk in damaging them when removing. 

I rode with these grips for about 6 months, super comfortable, that is until they started de-laminating. That's when the fun started, trying to get them off is a b#tch - had to cut them off and then the biggest problem is removing the glue used to stick them to your bars - not an ideal solution. Went back to ESI grips, as comfortable and no risk of de-laminating and if you want to swap them out they're a lot easier to get off.