Nissan Trialseeker Gauteng - Bundu Bash 30 May

Cas_1

ok got confirmation...

no courier.... 

Good afternoon Tyrone. Sorry to inform you but there won't be any courier services for Nissan TrailSeekers this year.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot remember if I chose to have my goody bag delivered by aramex or not. Is there a way to see this? It was specified in the seeding mails in the past, but there is no mention now. Do they still deliver?

Do not want to lose out on my 5 time finishers shirt for last year!!  :whistling:

There were no option for goody bag delivery by Aramex, you have to go to one of the stores.  

With regards to the 5 time finisher shirt - there was a post on facebook a while ago, that you should fetch your shirt at registration for the first race.  And I see the same now on the mail with my seeding details.

Really wanted to do this one but slept late on entering :(

You guys must have jol though!

Guest notmyname

Really wanted to do this one but slept late on entering :(

You guys must have jol though!

Ja, me to. Will have to settle for doing the tailseeker at critical mass and my local trails this weekend. :)

ok got confirmation...

no courier.... 

Good afternoon Tyrone. Sorry to inform you but there won't be any courier services for Nissan TrailSeekers this year.

They should just remove the option then when you enter online.

I entered for the next one and saw that the aramex option is still there...

The event programme in the SAS email is wrong I believe (Hope). They state briefing 7:30, and then start of marathon at 09:00!!!!

Also, the 40km starts at 10:30, and winners expected 10 minutes EARLIER at 10:20  :eek:

NOW THAT IS FAST!!!

I'm in for the half, looking forward to it!

I read somewhere that the marathon will go over the container and the half will go through the container, but I might have my version of the events mixed up  :wacko: 

According to the event booklet the half will go over the floating bridge at the restaurant at wp2, so don't think the marathon will also pass over

Here is the link to the event booklet, if anyone wants to have a read through ithttp://issuu.com/advendurance/docs/2015_trailseeker1_gauteng_booklet_o/1?e=10667991/12981521

I really do hope the half marathon trail goes over the floating bridge, it will be my first..

I'm in J batch. Looking forward to see you Hubbers there.

The event programme in the SAS email is wrong I believe (Hope). They state briefing 7:30, and then start of marathon at 09:00!!!!

Also, the 40km starts at 10:30, and winners expected 10 minutes EARLIER at 10:20  :eek:

NOW THAT IS FAST!!!

You read it wrong, the time is on top then the event, so marathon starts from 8 and half from 9.

NOW THAT IS FAST!!!

Hahaha...

I think the formatting of the e-mail went pear shaped - copied it and pasted below, looks a bit better this way  :wacko: 

Event Programme
30/05 07:15 Riders Briefing / Leaders Jersey Handover
30/05 07:30 Start 70km
30/05 09:00 Start 40km

Hahaha...

I think the formatting of the e-mail went pear shaped - copied it and pasted below, looks a bit better this way  :wacko: 

Event Programme
30/05 07:15 Riders Briefing / Leaders Jersey Handover
30/05 07:30 Start 70km
30/05 09:00 Start 40km

:blush:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :clap:  :clap:  Now that makes more sense.

I don't even know why I'm still following and reading this thread :(

major FOMO my side!

The pics of the work being done on the route look awesome! 

By the looks of things you guys are going to have a great day out! :thumbup:

Is there anyone that can't make it to the marathon race on Saturday? If you can't make it due to whatever reason I am willing to buy your entry off of you! Please let me know guys. I am desperate here!

Just pop me a PM.

Does anyone have an idea on what percentage of the race will be single track/jeep track/gravel roads/tar roads?

I have been speaking to others who have mentioned that there may be quite a bit more single track this year and I would just like to get an idea...

From last year, I recall it being a very open and fast race besides for one or two technical downhills.

Edit: Specifically speaking about the 70km race.

afaik first bit is in the arc...flat next to channels... then you go into buffelsdrift then it mainly singletrek one or two jeep track... thats in the 70

Archived