A few R1000 ....

snah2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agggg you bunch of silly monkeys, just use the damn easy entries, if they give you sh*t just mention my Name..but really, it clearly says you can USE YOUR EASY ENTRIES ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT TO ENTER!!!!

BikeMax, I don't want ppl to see I ride in the SV's, they then kinda expect you to be better and do some work, so I'll wear my old kit if thats all the same 2youEmbarrassed 

You also riding in B right?? Glad Robby is not riding in B, he'd probably send us to the front again hahahaLOL

Marius ry saam met die temp's Saterdag. Dis wat die papier nr's beteken.

Just been their, only got a sticker to put on my helmet.

The paper numbers are for the temp riders - so I've been told. LOL
ORCA2006-09-21 08:52:48

BikeMax' date=' I don't want ppl to see I ride in the SV's, they then kinda expect you to be better and do some work, so I'll wear my old kit...

[/quote']

Dis presies waarom jy nie deesdae meer in 'n laer groep kan gaan ry nie.  Hulle check jou nommer, maak nie saak hoe jy hom wegsteek in jou hydration pack nie, dan sceme hulle, HY gaan al die werk doen.  Dit SUCK!Angry

ppp, in your dreams Velouria hiehiehie

Orca, moenie k@k praat nie, mmm, now that I think about it I did not get a little stickertjieOuch
Marius2006-09-21 08:54:51

I hear you MW, so it'll be nice having Velouria in B since he'll be trying to hide his A number, but I'll let every1 know he's just there to pull us along for a nice ride ha ha ha

Dis presies waarom jy nie deesdae meer in 'n laer groep kan gaan ry nie.  Hulle check jou nommer' date=' maak nie saak hoe jy hom wegsteek in jou hydration pack nie, dan sceme hulle, HY gaan al die werk doen.  Dit SUCK!Angry[/quote'] It's exactly the reason I don't bother with non-league funrides...the racing 90% of the time is negative and depressing...

I did only 1non league funride, I had a very hard time keeping up with them. That was the Sugerbird or Wilde Fruit Juice Cycle Ride I think, MW you still suffered with me that day, we were riding in C and had a VERY HARD time keeping up with them.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Just think, there will be Elite and SV riders in the B group for sure, i think it's going to be a very hard ride, especially since it's a rather flat ride.

I did only 1non league funride' date=' I had a very hard time keeping up with them. That was the Sugerbird or Wilde Fruit Juice Cycle Ride I think, MW you still suffered with me that day, we were riding in C and had a VERY HARD time keeping up with them.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Just think, there will be Elite and SV riders in the B group for sure, i think it's going to be a very hard ride, especially since it's a rather flat ride.

[/quote']

It is going to be a SUFFERFEST, and I'm going to do all the wheelsuckingWink

Erm, that is if I don't get dropped strait awayEmbarrassed
MWdeJager2006-09-21 09:38:51