Critérium du Dauphiné 2015

tombeej

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite surprised to see mtn send so many of their TDF riders to this race knowing the chances are high for crashes and possible injuries

Dauphine forms part of most a TdF riders training program.

Dauphine forms part of most a TdF riders training program.

Yip, teams will use either Dauphine or Tour de Suisse as final race prep for the TDF.

Edit: The riders need to have some hard racing in their legs before the TDF starts. The importance of being race-ready far outweighs any risks of crashes/injury.

remember last year when the commercial came up just as Froome finished the prologue? hopefully doesn"t happen again DSTV!!!

edit: typo

remember last year when the commercial came up just as Froome finished the prologue? hopefully doesn"t happen again DTSV!!!

Fortunately I don't suffer that problem with Cycling News' broadcast of the races! [emoji12]

Joined. Do you have to chose a team every round, or just make transfers if riders crash. I did not pick any Astana riders :P When they get bust and have to pull the whole team, I will not have enough transfers :P

Archived