Disgusted in Team Sky

olffie1

The race was resumed and the riders continued. Here is a question, if he had fallen and not been able to resume the race would everyone just go home?

You also should not assume, I am sure many people on this forum and others like it are well versed in the written and unwritten rules of cycling.

Especially the Pure Savage boys!

Well respected and bloody fast!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disgusted that Y'all are discussing the stage that I will only be watching on the hi lites later tonight.

Disgusted that Y'all are discussing the stage that I will only be watching on the hi lites later tonight.

Agreed. Okes shouldn't break the news to people watching cartoons with their kids...

And they where the only team that attacked???No other team was riding behind the team sky member...drink a chill pill

hey buck attack means you are in the front not at the back.

He was on his bike? Fabian Cancellara I mean? Thus he made the decision to race further, were they now supposed to pussy foot around until the end?[/size]

sharkie no disrespect but it does not look like you watched the stage properly.....the attack was way before he even got on his bike.......even still they should have waited!

Agreed. Okes shouldn't break the news to people watching cartoons with their kids...

Sorry guys did not mean to spoil it for you.

Didn't anyone tell this olffie1 oke that he can't just tune okes here until he has at least 500 posts???

Didn't anyone tell this olffie1 oke that he can't just tune okes here until he has at least 500 posts???

You never ever mess with a green and gold track cyclist, whether they have 1000 posts or not ... Those Aussies are vokken mal!

Didn't they neutralise the race? Or was the attack before the neutralisation?

Bleksem, soos dinge hier gaan lykit my die Swen Lauer ding gannie meer die highlight vannie hub wees nie.

HTFU and get a MTB 4 5 6.

Tdf = Soccer World Cup... :mellow: :thumbdown:

ACE = Rugby World Cup... :clap: :thumbup:

:whistling:

Hey Buck, I come from a harder school than soccer or road racing.......I am a green and gold track sprinter......and believe me there are unwritten laws.....go and look back in the archives Armstrong versus Ulrich.....fierce rivalry but when Armstrong fell Ulrich waited......that is sportsmanship at the Professional level not tit for tat.

Sup, You will understand then that the GC teams are racing one another, sorry for Fabian, but he is not a GC contender. All Sky were doing were controlling the front of the race. If they had not kept a tempo, then that would have allowed another GC team to take advantage.

If you watched yesterday, both Movistar and Astana need to make up some time, therefore you would not want to be caught napping at the front waiting for a crash when the race director has told you to race.

If Contador,Quintana or Nibali had fallen, there would have not been that risk as the GC teams would have sat up and the only real risk would have been the sprinters teams which the GC teams dont worry about. (Like if old Lancey boy had fallen, Ulrich would have stopped for a pie)

Forgot to add the colours of my kit, cause that seems important, I am a black, red, blue and white road cyclist. :P

Olffie1, you seem to know your cycling, so I have a question for you.

It is:

1. A question from the wife with whom I have been doing battle for the remote. She switches to Wimbledon, I turn it on to the tour - so it goes;

2. A serious question;

3. The first question she has EVER asked me about anything cycling related, so please, ffs, get it right.

Here it is.

Who burnt more calories today, Chris Froome or Andy Murray? Expressed differently: Does a competitive cyclist in the tour expend more or less energy than a top Wimbledon competitor?

All other hubbers are also invited to weigh in on this vexing question, whether they are disgusted with Froomie or not. (Note how I am retaining the topic applicability. Just)

there's another things to be disgusted by team sky, what you mentioned shouldn't be one of them.

You never ever mess with a green and gold track cyclist, whether they have 1000 posts or not ... Those Aussies are vokken mal!

Didn't they neutralise the race? Or was the attack before the neutralisation?

Crash -> neutralised by race director cars (riders slowed to 20km/h) - > Race director told peleton to race again, sky set tempo, being the demons they are -> Race director neutralises stage again 2 min later -> race director tells peleton to stop. -> Ambulances get back -> race starts again.

Olffie1, you seem to know your cycling, so I have a question for you.

It is:

1. A question from the wife with whom I have been doing battle for the remote. She switches to Wimbledon, I turn it on to the tour - so it goes;

2. A serious question;

3. The first question she has EVER asked me about anything cycling related, so please, ffs, get it right.

Here it is.

Who burnt more calories today, Chris Froome or Andy Murray? Expressed differently: Does a competitive cyclist in the tour expend more or less energy than a top Wimbledon competitor?

All other hubbers are also invited to weigh in on this vexing question, whether they are disgusted with Froomie or not. (Note how I am retaining the topic applicability. Just)

Probably Andy Murray, all that crying really takes it out of you. :P

Archived