Where is FRAIL?

mrbaker

F_R_A_I_L was sounding kind of bleak recently & he hasn't posted in a while...

anyone heard from him?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see on his latest FB post is that he is selling off his last few things, then even the FB account is getting closed.

Curious (and worried) as to what's up.

Never met him but an amazing guy, recall when he cycled from Cpt to Jhb to ride 94.7. 

Never met him but an amazing guy, recall when he cycled from Cpt to Jhb to ride 94.7. 

And on his way back, he made a detour to Swellendam to ride the Double Century......

Before carrying to Cape Town.

Not to be dramatic or anything, but doesn't anyone have anything in the line of his personal contact details? Or are there any personal friends on theHub?

Just in case he's thinking of doing something "unfortunate and dramatic" i mean...  :wacko:

I called the number I have.

David's voice "hello" .....

answering machine beep, then nada!

I left  message, hopefully he calls back.

I know DIPS tried to have a chat to him on PM a little while ago - Im not sure if he got any answer though.

Uni follows him & normally has a better idea of what he is up to.

Im glad people are reaching out to him, please keep us all posted on if you reach him.

FRAIL, you got a lot of fans on thehub. if you need help, you know where to ask.

Yes boet, even tho we may seem a bit distant and weird at times WE are all family....

FRAIL call home someone on the hub

FRAIL I really enjoy following your "adventures"

One day when I'm big I also want to cycle SA

Let us know how you're doing

Archived