2016 Freedom Challenge RASA & RTR Prep

Tyre swap at the gates? Using the two tyres you carried with you or the two you had in your Cambria box ?

Will we see you in 2017?

Put em in the box, one for cambria one in the next box seat with a gas can. I am keen for a RTR but unsure about holiday scheduals etc.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I am in awe with all of you. The stories are inspiring and the advice valuable. I found a new goal for next year. But will follow Marnitz's advice. Step by step. 1st step = R2R????????

• 5 months later...

Let's rather keep this thread running, it has history. I'll ask Marnitz to update the title again.

Edited by johannrissik

Let's rather keep this thread running, it has history. I'll ask Marnitz to update the totle again.

I of all people recognize that! but there has already been one for 2017 which makes this all moot really. the the latest one has a link to every year's edition, can't really do better than that! I'm bleak we can't see the really old stuff from way back in the day! when riding it in anything under 15days was just considered silly

https://web.archive.org/web/20100726224341/http://www.freedomchallenge.org.za:80/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=410

Will there be a new thread starting for the 2018 RTR?

2018 Freedom Challenge tread started www.bikehub.co.za/topic/170585-2018-freedom-challenge/

Gooi mielies !!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: