tour de worcester

masterj

Yeah, it is happening. sunday 20 September.. Same day as Karoo 2 Coast. I sure know which one I am doing.

Lol. What is the correct date? No mention of this on the ppa website.

I know people who know people

Cool cool. Although I'd prefer it to be later in September. Got exams in the first week.

Cool

There's the West Coast Express, One Tonner and D Ville High School Race in October

Any exams then?  :huh:

Heheheehe

Just about the only PPA roadie race I haven't done (not that there are that many anymore) - looking forward to dusting off the roadbike after the winter

Cool

There's the West Coast Express, One Tonner and D Ville High School Race in October

Any exams then?  :huh:

Heheheehe

Im hoping to do all of them.

The Worcester one would have been nice to do as my wife is from Worcester, so would have spent a nice weekend there.

06 Sept, 100 kms

Not yet  ;)  it may be the other date due to all the roadworks

Not yet  ;)  it may be the other date due to all the roadworks

Last I heard they said 20 September. But lets wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

Last I heard they said 20 September. But lets wait and see.

Note on the PPA website - not looking promising  :wacko:

This event is on hold, pending the current road works in and around Worcester. We'll advise soonest whether or not the event is going ahead.

Cant do the West Coast Express so seems my first road race of the season will be the One Tonner!  :eek:

Note on the PPA website - not looking promising  :wacko:

This event is on hold, pending the current road works in and around Worcester. We'll advise soonest whether or not the event is going ahead.

Cant do the West Coast Express so seems my first road race of the season will be the One Tonner!  :eek:

My first road race is Karoo 2 coast. :ph34r:

Archived