Junior Tour ladies-Fiasco-Michelle Corbet

gypsy

nou waar is gypsy(woonwa) nou?

doodstil!

He's busy photoshopping. Next photo he'll post will be of Michelle riding tandem with one of the boys.

or a tube attached to her handlebar and over the guys seatpost pulling her....

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey Owl - He rode in the clothing, black with gypsy all over it.

Just another thought, this "Gypsy" Is it the same Gypsy with the debacle about a broken track Carima sold to someone. i seem to recall a debacle about that on the site do you?

Um, that was me that had the problem!!! But was nothing to do with GYPSY!!!

Unless you know something?!?!

i log on and look see what happened. No gypsy ----- gone !! Now we have some facts from one side, lets see if Gypsy will give us a few facts from their side ... i.e who they are and what the vestted interests are.

Sarge I think your inflation targets dont include exchange rates  do they??

i log on and look see what happened. No gypsy ----- gone !! Now we have some facts from one side' date=' lets see if Gypsy will give us a few facts from their side ... i.e who they are and what the vestted interests are.

Sarge I think your inflation targets dont include exchange rates  do they??
[/quote']

Lost you Slowbee , please elaborate

And once again some (not all) hubbers become judge, jury & excecutioner, with only a small photo which is obscured by a watermark as proof.

I am sometimes disgusted with some of the posts i read in threads like this, some of them resemble a war zone. We are supposed to be cyclists enjoying each others company in this forum and giving each other tips, help and advice, with the odd chirp and jibe to add a bit of humour.

Come on people get real or get a life ......or maybe a job!!!!!

GYPSEY has no GUTS i personaly sent my cel no via PRIVATE MESSENGER to contact me re allegations - GUESS WHAT NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!GET A LIFE!!!!!!! and leave MICHELLE and Mr Price Academy to do the work that they love Best!!!!!- Thanks to all the hubbers for the support on both accounts

Just to clarify one point the guy Mr Price guy that was telling her well done as he rode past her is not part of the Mr Price academy he is infact a Mr Price KZN junior team rider.

Gypsy has returned from a business trip and I have perused the many comments made by hubbers. It would seem that a number of you support underhanded tactics in cycling. My interest in this saga is that my company is looking to sponsor a junior ladies team. When we started asking questions about talented individuals we were informed about a number of irregularities that occurred at the Junior Tour. One of these was the Michelle saga. There were other issues brought to our attention as well and we are dealing with them.

We will only get involved once there is a level playing field and we will go out of our way to make sure all comply.

And for those of you who dont like me you will need to join the back of the queue as there are a lot of people in front of you.

Michelle i have also noted your comments and all you need to do is win races on your own steam and i will be the first one to congratulate you in person.

And for those talented junior ladies that we have identified we will be in contact as soon as the air is cleared. I am also signing out as i am tired of this subject.

Gypsy has returned from a business trip and I have perused the many comments made by hubbers. It would seem that a number of you support underhanded tactics in cycling. My interest in this saga is that my company is looking to sponsor a junior ladies team. When we started asking questions about talented individuals we were informed about a number of irregularities that occurred at the Junior Tour. One of these was the Michelle saga. There were other issues brought to our attention as well and we are dealing with them.

We will only get involved once there is a level playing field and we will go out of our way to make sure all comply.

And for those of you who dont like me you will need to join the back of the queue as there are a lot of people in front of you.

Michelle i have also noted your comments and all you need to do is win races on your own steam and i will be the first one to congratulate you in person.

And for those talented junior ladies that we have identified we will be in contact as soon as the air is cleared. I am also signing out as i am tired of this subject.

flip you guys all get so heated about a little touch on the back! relax, we all needed that little bit of encouragement once in our lives... and you might just have scared off a potential major sponsor....

let what few girls there are out there riding, ride!