Video: Claudio Caluori previews the Mont Sainte-Anne course

News bot

Guest notmyname

And into this BRRRRRUTAL rock garden. Awesome!

Was awesome...looking forward to this...flying back from cape town in the afternoon...be home just in time to put my feet up and watch me some downhill

Was awesome...looking forward to this...flying back from cape town in the afternoon...be home just in time to put my feet up and watch me some downhill

Was wondering where I would find somewhere in Durbs to watch this.. :P

Down for IM this weekend.

That was a french line!

Hahahahahaha

I was looking for his preview this morning when I stumbled upon the course pics so thanks for posting it.

He was booking too! Just love it when he pretends to panic and get all hysterical only to laugh it off. Must be such a fun oke to ride with.

He makes it look pretty easy - that track is nuts. Have you seen a pic of the new cliff? If you fell down there you could die.

He makes it look pretty easy - that track is nuts. Have you seen a pic of the new cliff? If you fell down there you could die.

Hahaha ja!  Was actually mentioning yesterday how the track walk would need the use of climbing gear for that section..