First Look: 2016 Momsen VIPA XT

Nick

I like the 2nd waterbottle cage idea. it shows that some serious through went into it, and i suppose it is an acceptable compromise that doesn't hinder performance.

the real weight weenies could always just find their own adaption of this old skool bodge

.http://www.bicyclebikes.com/wp-content/uploads/bottlecage.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rouxtjie, not true.

You cant add a second bottle cage to current frames, bosses moved up in the frame, current frame do not have bosses on seat tube.

Let us have our brand and enjoy our bikes, have mine for 18months and still enjoy every ride.

Ek is keelvol vir al die manne wat vir die fiets onverdiende kommentaar lewer. Ek het nie gister aand my mond vol gehad oor Spez se shock diens beleid en besigheid struktuur.

Daar is baie fietse met external cables, Scalpel, Tallboy, Anthem rear cables.

Sure meneer, enjoy the bike and brand they are awesome I am sure. Can't fault the bike's capabilities. En jy is reg, my post klink bitter...Haal my voet uit my mond...

Ps ek smaak external routing, ek koop nie n bike met internals nie...jy hoef net een keer cables te verander. Pss ek is ook nie spez man nie.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, to the haters of the colour on the XT edition. Saw one of them at Bloemendal yesterday, and it looks positively gorgeous. 

The colours work. Gave it a good look, and it looks superb. 

Okay, to the haters of the colour on the XT edition. Saw one of them at Bloemendal yesterday, and it looks positively gorgeous. 

Where's the pitchas?

I check now they removed pat's signature from the top tube...heck that was the bike's no1 selling point.

Pity

GASP! How do you Strava then?! You're obviously not very serious about your cycling...

LOL. It's was Raydek's inaugural Reign Ride on his new Reign 2. Was kinda taking it slow, given that it was also the handover for his wife to get his old bike.

Verdict on his new bike though - F*** ME, it's FAST!