Danielson positive

rock

It can be...

Kind of like with Andy Murray... British when he wins, Scottish when he loses  :whistling: 

And as for Voldemort, he'd make a lowsy cyclist, he doesn't even have a nose! Unless you can get some crazy TUE for not having a nose  :eek:

You know how aerodynamic Valdemort would be compared to, say, Fedrigo?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read, Vaughters can be a bit too "Holier than thou", but at least his heart is in the right place and he is fighting for cleaner cycling.

Strange that people almost appear to want the team to fold?

Lance's tweet once again shows his true colours

You know how aerodynamic Valdemort would be compared to, say, Fedrigo?

It's actually probably the other way around... he will slice through the wind!

Do you think Fedrigo has performance enhancing nostrils?

Columbia is higher than Kenya... that's all you need to know  :thumbup:

no it isn't DC is pretty much sea level. Colombia on the other hand.....

Good read, Vaughters can be a bit too "Holier than thou", but at least his heart is in the right place and he is fighting for cleaner cycling.

Strange that people almost appear to want the team to fold?

Lance's tweet once again shows his true colours

It is strange, people wanting a team that has had one positive in 10 years to fold compared to Astana, one positive every six months can stick around.

Lets be honest, Lance is just milking some time in the spotlight, I highly doubt he tweets what he wants. He probably has a PR team tweeting what will get him in the news the most.

kinteresting, indeed - is he going to go the Impey defence route then?

On the flipside, the accuracy of CIR does lend itself to the contamination argument Danielson made via Twitter, where he claimed that he would have all his supplements tested. CIR is sensitive enough that it could, in theory, pick up slight contamination. Until USADA releases details of the tests, it’s impossible to know how probable the contamination argument really is.

The fact remains: USADA’s willingness to use CIR without a suspicious T/E result changes the game. The overnight test ban, as porous as it now is, is no longer any protection against a positive for testosterone. A gaping loophole in anti-doping testing has been closed.

edit: followed the twitter link.

@tomdanielson u wanna get @darylimpey legal team on the case

Edited by Shebeen

It's actually probably the other way around... he will slice through the wind!Do you think Fedrigo has performance enhancing nostrils?

If he was a surfboard you could conquer Dungeons on him!

Edited by Thor Buttox

Don't read this... http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/08/news/riders-react-to-danielson-news_380381

They ask Chris Horner and Frank Schleck to comment :blush:

Man our sports a total dog show :thumbdown:

There is a certain irony in getting one of the Sleg brothers or an Armstrong teammate at Astana and RadioShack to comment on doping, but at least new methods are catching old cheats.

Edited by eddy