Carbon brake pads + tyres for new carbon wheels

Veebee

Thanks. GP4000 it is then.

Wheels arrived this morning, fitted the cassette. Have a set of Rubino Pro Slicks which I got with my bike that I forgot about. Will throw them on tonight and hopefully the wind slows down so I get a chance to test them tomorrow. Windguru is predicting 55km/hr winds :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

sorry, forgot to add that it was an absolute pleasure dealing with Warren from Token Cycling. He really went the extra mile and made this deal extra special.

I'm riding the Conti GP 4 Seasons 25mm on my Easton EC90 Aero wheels and they are great. First set of 25mm tyres I've ridden and I'm impressed with the feel.

@Vivek B.. Did you have a ride yet on your wheels? I'm in the market for Carbon wheels as well but quite confused on what to get... Just wanted to know how the Token wheels ride.

@ Yusuf. Haven't riden them as yet. Tomorrow or Saturday only. Problem is that it would be impossible for me to give any feedback or comparisons as I've never owned any other deep section carbon wheels.

Archived