richmond world road champs - SEP 2015

Shebeen

WEATHER FORECAST FOR SUNDAY

So depending on who you are, the weather report for Sunday is either looking great or crap.

22 degrees, overcast and raining, and 20 - 30 km/h winds.

Not the greatest news for sprinters, but the Classics stars will be rubbing their hands in glee.

Slippery cobbled climbs & tight wet city roads, the finale will be something else with attacks from all over the place in these 4km to the finish. In fact, I think the attacks will start at the end of the penultimate lap because more than a few guys will think they have a chance from 20km out...

The final 4 km:

SAGAAAN.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEATHER FORECAST FOR SUNDAY

So depending on who you are, the weather report for Sunday is either looking great or crap.

22 degrees, overcast and raining, and 20 - 30 km/h winds.

Not the greatest news for sprinters, but the Classics stars will be rubbing their hands in glee.

Slippery cobbled climbs & tight wet city roads, the finale will be something else with attacks from all over the place in these 4km to the finish. In fact, I think the attacks will start at the end of the penultimate lap because more than a few guys will think they have a chance from 20km out...

The final 4 km:

Are they finishing where the ITT has been finishing. . Or a different finish.. cause those 'cobbles' I've seen looks more like my driveway paving.

SAGAAAN.

Well America was nice to him last time round. So maybe the lightning strikes twice for our favorite person from the Czech Republic!

Well America was nice to him last time round. So maybe the lightning strikes twice for our favorite person from the Czech Republic!

And also Slovakia [emoji85]

They love him there in yank land.. and wet and cooler Temps will suit him very well..

Just remember to look for him in blue

post-39623-1443011348,61.jpg

Shame it really sucks that he isn't one Belgium ... or any country that can field more than 2 riders.. little support for him, it will be very hard

Are they finishing where the ITT has been finishing. . Or a different finish.. cause those 'cobbles' I've seen looks more like my driveway paving.

The Libby Hill cobblestone climb

post-22004-0-83900700-1443012723_thumb.jpg

Of course old Valverde will like to spoil the party.. he will like the course..

He shouldn't be able to walk after a big classics season, then the TDF followed by the Vuelta. 

But then again, he's Valverde, the eternal Energizer Bunny....

He shouldn't be able to walk after a big classics season, then the TDF followed by the Vuelta.

But then again, he's Valverde, the eternal Energizer Bunny....

Ja.. he looked very tired towards the end of the Vuelta.

Archived