Yoh I am watching the Slovak-Slovenian-Czech national champs.. there are lot of Tinkoff riders riding there today.. it's been quite a nice race to watch.. Sagan has been working quite hard.. wonder if his intentions are to work for one of his team mates..

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoh I am watching the Slovak-Slovenian-Czech national champs.. there are lot of Tinkoff riders riding there today.. it's been quite a nice race to watch.. Sagan has been working quite hard.. wonder if his intentions are to work for one of his team mates..

Very confusing watching 2 nat champs at the same time lol

yip as suspected Sagan worked for his team mates, with Juraj Sagan winning the Slovak champs.. KREUZINGER is Czech champ with a smart attack 4km from the end.

Nice that the Slovak jersey will be seen during the year.

Edit .. .. seems it was slovak-czech champs... and not Slovenian too .. aye.. sorry my bad.

Mmmm

Thibaut Pinot (FDJ) is the new French national time trial champion

This is interesting.. Pinot has had good form and now national TT champ..

Could the Frenchieperhaps be a podium contender...

Oh wait there are descents at the tour too????

That's the 3rd major TT he's won this year. Won the ITT at the Criterium International and also at Romandie.

And while CI is a Europe Tour event, Romandie was a big one because it's a World Tour event. And he beat Dumoulin, Jungels, Zakarin, Froome, Izagirre and Coppel that day. So that's a really big one. And it puts him right up there among the best in terms of TT ability.

Yoh tough Belgium champs.. and Gilbert is the Champion.

I love all this streaming.. it's awesome.

Yoh tough Belgium champs.. and Gilbert is the Champion.

I love all this streaming.. it's awesome.

PhilGil evergreen

And Eddie BH claims both road and TT championship title for his Norway...

Awesome

And Adam Blythe won the British champs, good day for Tinkoff.. as Majka won the Polish champs..so that's 4 National champs and 1 world champ jersey present. .. almost as impressive as Rabobank Liv team a while ago.

Good to see Gilbert back on form. Tough conditions, but wholey appropriate for a Belgian championship hey :).

That lighty Wellens has a very bright future. I have a lot of time for him - love the way he races.

Did not see the Slovak Race, did peter give it his Bro or did he work for it?

Did not see the Slovak Race, did peter give it his Bro or did he work for it?

Sagan worked very hard for his Brother and for Kreuzinger (both of which won their national champs.. Tinkoff (there were 5 of them if i remember correctly)had a clear plan.[emoji122]

Towards the Kreuzinger and Juraj were alone with Stybar being the odd man out.

From the start tinkoff sent 2 riders up the road.. and when it was time to get Juraj and Roman up there Sagan worker very hard getting them back to the front and then the bunch split again with Sagan and the rest of the team working really hard for the eventual winners.

Good that they can still show off the Slovak jersey.

Juraj kills himself for Sagan throughout the year, so it is very deserved.[emoji122] and he has been racing very well this year, really hope he gets the TDF nod.

Archived