Aaaarggg someone is hogging the interwebs and the stream is crap!

Just get to the nearest pub..

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey the intermediate sprint must be soon

12kms or less to the sprint... depends how quickly sky want to go!!

Froome is a bit back now

Me thinks they will slow down.. must be a bit moeg

skyborgs are back!!... showing their power... decimating the race

Lol

Whahahahaha.. no listen it really isn't all them see lol.. only now the last little bit

Lol

Whahahahaha.. no listen it really isn't all them see lol.. only now the last little bit

The others are realising that they have to rotate at the front with sky else will start disappearing out the back 

The others are realising that they have to rotate at the front with sky else will start disappearing out the back

Lol have you been watching lol

That is so not how the stage has gone.. first set was forced by tinkoff and etixx. Next split was forced by trek.. Sky only now now came to the front to control things.. but only because froome was a bit back and they need to slow it a little.

Yes once froome was back at the front they upped it.. but didn't control for that long

Tailwind coming up. Bigger bunch now.

Everyone there that needs to be

Lol have you been watching lol

That is so not how the stage has gone.. first set was forced by tinkoff and etixx. Next split was forced by trek.. Sky only now now came to the front to control things.. but only because froome was a bit back and they need to slow it a little.

Yes once froome was back at the front they upped it.. but didn't control for that long

That is why Froome also did a turn on the front coz he was realising he was slipping back

Archived