I think we will see a lot of Sagan working at the front for his team today.. he always pays  them back for work done..a real team player that one.

Sagan works really hard when he its his turn, he doesnt just sit back and act high and mighty.

Cycling needed him really badly and Im glad he is around.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The riders are at the start line..

If any of you follow the TDF on facebook there is a live video.. you can also watch a bunch of guys standing around waiting to get going :whistling:

Miss France is posing with the riders.

she's quite pretty... she is also bigger than Yates.. lol  

never a good thing for a normal person to stand next to a pro cyclist esp not a climber.. self esteem gone

and the crowd goes wild for Sagan.. :clap:

Correction

And Gen goes wild for Sagan ????

never a good thing for a normal person to stand next to a pro cyclist esp not a climber.. self esteem gone

I always notice how bad the podium girls legs look with no muscle tone at all when they are next to the cyclists. 

pffft... i can't watch the interview with Sagan.. location blocked.. which is odd it normally isn't..

Will have to go find it on youtube... I'll be back.

pffft... i can't watch the interview with Sagan.. location blocked.. which is odd it normally isn't..

Will have to go find it on youtube... I'll be back.

A restraining order will do that to ya...

A restraining order will do that to ya...

Hahahaha. It had to happen. Sagan must have heard her yelling and got nervous.

aargh.. not on their youtube channel..

Okay.. there is a transcript as well.

Asked about RIo.. Basically - Sagan joking says.. if I win gold maybe its a good time to stop.. follows up with, it will be very hard to medal, he will go to do his best and enjoy himself on the MTB like he did when he was a kid. 

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/wielrennen/Tour/1.2713323

ja ja..

You all actually like the Sagan news I bring you. :ph34r:   if not.. tough.

But Sporza always have great interviews with a lot of riders etc. and also very good pre and post race discussions..

Over the years I have been doing some profiling of Gen. She appears to be an Italian from Rustenkrugersdorpfontein with a tree tattoo who shouts for a long-haired metrosexual who happens to be the most entertaining cyclist except for that new one. Itvs 'Blacklist' stuff.

Quite?????? Shes damn hot!!! :drool:

france-iris-mittenaere.jpg

Over the years I have been doing some profiling of Gen. She appears to be an Italian from Rustenkrugersdorpfontein with a tree tattoo who shouts for a long-haired metrosexual who happens to be the most entertaining cyclist except for that new one. Itvs 'Blacklist' stuff.

:w00t:  :w00t:

Archived