Serge Pauwels isn't a bad climber either. If this break holds its advantage up Ventoux it's going to be one of those three winning it. Hoping it's Danny T's day!

I would LOVE for DT to win, he seems like such a cool bloke! Also, a real sports star in his country.

Ok ok, so its official for today. GOOOOO DT!!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right live coverage starts soon....

I am waiting. Hopefully it lights up at some point.. but not that much that Danny T doesn't win[emoji6]

Right live coverage starts soon....

I am waiting. Hopefully it lights up at some point.. but not that much that Danny T doesn't win[emoji6]

Got my walka on, waiting waiting waiting. ARGH just had to watch the marriot advert again.

Got my walka on, waiting waiting waiting. ARGH just had to watch the marriot advert again.

Its working if everybody is talking about it...

The chasing breakaway group seems to hold their gap to +-5-6min on the front breakaway

Its working if everybody is talking about it...

Nope it's not. I will never use their services and if I was already a client I would change and specifically cite this ad as the reason I am leaving!

I would LOVE for DT to win, he seems like such a cool bloke! Also, a real sports star in his country.

Ok ok, so its official for today. GOOOOO DT!!

That would be awesome!

What is the Gap the breakaway has on the peloton? Website says 18mins?

Currently TV says 16'27"

Archived