Lets penalize Froome for smacking someone that's a threat to him, but no problem we will allow a motorbike to stop in the middle of the road short distance to the end. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must just remember his bike [emoji6]

No I am just kidding this is so weird.. hey.. I don't think the GC as is will stand.. but why did Froome ditch his bike.. he should've just carried on with it cause they may penalise him.

It might actually get worse for him if he's given a penalty for going AWOL from his bike there

So flippen weird.. their will be handbags and hairdryers all over the place now now..

I would not quite put it that way, handbags are swung over trivial things. 

So flippen weird.. their will be handbags and hairdryers all over the place now now..

Ja nee 'n heel paar vloer moere gaan gegooi word vanaand!

Eish you can bet on it that the riders are once again going to speak out about safety concerns re the moto's. This could be a game changing incident!

Carrera4s, the 3km rule only applies to flat stages, they don't consider the hill stages to need the 3km's, the sprinters don't need the space.

Quintana is going to have sleepless nights. He knows now, Froome is 200 times stronger in the climbs than him

Edit: Double Post

Here’s today’s race result:

1. Thomas de Gendt (Lotto-Soudal)
  2. Serge Pauwels (Dimension Data)
  3. Dani Navarro (Cofidis)
  4. Stef Clement (IAM)
  5. Sylvain Chavanel (Direct Energie)
  6. Bert-Jan Lindeman (Lotto-Jumbo)
  7. Daniel Teklehaimanot (Dimension Data)
  8. Sep Vanmarcke (Lotto-Jumbo)
  9. Chris Anker Sorensen (Fortuneo)
  10. Bauke Mollema (Trek)

Archived