If I had to make the case for Bauke it would be as follows : "Chris, Ritchie and I crashed and all lost time to our competitors.

Chris and Ritchie got credited for the time they lost. Which is fair as they lost time due to no fault of their own but of the organisers.

I ALSO lost time to MY opposition, those racing for a podium position, probably not the the top step.

I was NOT given any credit for the time I lost,allowing these riders to open a gap on me.

If Chris and Ritchie are given credit, so should I. It should be the time between crashing and getting going again.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And my Friday productivity just took a massive dip  :whistling:

My boss is away the whole week, Japan or somewhere far, so the designated "key work objectives" for this week was finished as soon as possible and the rest of the time used on TDF. Service will resume to normal in August...oooh look, Olympics.... :whistling:

Can't see tweeeets in the office.... What's it say?

shows Nairo holding on to the Mavic bike and being towed through the crowd....

Eishhhhhhh! What are these ous thinking with that many cameras around!

(Shot for the description karma!)

Papi doesn't evenbreathe.. now you want him to think?

Surely some of the other riders saw this. Why was there no complaint lodged with the Commissar?

That back wheel is not turning through that frame! Broken in TWO places. Seat and chain stay!

But if you're BM you say stuff like this in your race report:

"There were just 800 meters to go or so; it was not the time to think about [neutralizing the race]..."

(Shot for the description karma!)

Tube, use https://rabb.it/ to browse. 

Click "Chat Now", then "Decide what to watch", and use the URL box at the bottom.

Must be because the tow happened after the accident point, so organisors ignored that as times were taken earlier. Wow. think NQ is lucky for that decision. If not we could have ended up with him disqualified..

Surely some of the other riders saw this. Why was there no complaint lodged with the Commissar?

Maybe there was but it hasn't been made public, who knows...

Archived