The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

Guest notmyname

getting in on the action with a "relaxed but actually really bored laptop camera selfie"

WIN_20151111_121518.jpg

Dude. Did you ride at the Garden route trail park around the end of march beginning of April this year?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have been your doppelganger. I'm sure that bloke was rolling on a reign as well.

Might have been Brawler. Robin Burley. He has a reign (blue & black) and I think you could sorta kinda if you squint very hard think that we sorta look similar... 

Might have been Brawler. Robin Burley. He has a reign (blue & black) and I think you could sorta kinda if you squint very hard think that we sorta look similar... 

Are you from Durban??

Why does Lexx like that... 

Never thought you are Afrikaans. Durban Okies is mos English.. :clap:  :whistling:

Outside, :ph34r: . Keeping it on the low down as wifey doesn't want me to bring my bike along... I mean, im not going to stand and chat to all the In-Laws, and see them crying and what not. I hate Funerals.

I want to ride my bike.. :thumbup:

Now when I put it like that this morning to the misses, she didn't think it was funny. :oops:

orginally, yes... 

Hoekom?

Me too originally....you look very similar to someone I used to see surfing a lot???