The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stukkie fake!!! [emoji107]

I don't know why people do that... last year at the BnB hubby had no issues getting up Spionkop but they had run out of stickers..me on the other hand well I didn't.. so the organisers posted his sticker.. but they sent 2.. the 2e one is still in the envelope it came in..I can't use it as I didn't earn it.

Why is he wearing a Comrades Shirt? Did he ran the Comrades?

think its the helper t shirt....but

this oke is like brand hore in that picture

Cape storm

Oakley?

Reebook

Nike

unknown brand comression socks

Asics

I don't know why people do that... last year at the BnB hubby had no issues getting up Spionkop but they had run out of stickers..me on the other hand well I didn't.. so the organisers posted his sticker.. but they sent 2.. the 2e one is still in the envelope it came in..I can't use it as I didn't earn it.

tsk tsk tsk  :devil:

its like those okes that wear their comrades shirt during the expo before the race...its just not done -_-

think its the helper t shirt....but

this oke is like brand hore in that picture

Cape storm

Oakley?

Reebook

Nike

unknown brand comression socks

Asics

He doesn't strike me as the kind to volunteer for anything. Edited by Gen

He doesn't strike me as the kind to volunteer for anything.

Evan looks remarkably like one of Ryan Lochte's pals. Wonder if he also wears those grills on his teeth when he stands on the podium he has built in his bedroom?

Guest notmyname

I saw a bloke my local butcher sporting a Reebok Comrades jumper the weekend after the run. I went up to him and congratulated him and asked if it was how many he'd done (purely because I think you runner peeps are insane) he sheepishly answered that he'd bought the jumper at a Reebok factory store. I was shocked and answered "okay" and went on with my business. I'm sure the dude felt like a fraud. Why people? Why?

I agree...

If you didn't ran and finish the comrades, don't wear a Comrades Finisher's shirt.... Its a very sacred thing...

fixed...and that includes finishing after the gun

I saw a bloke my local butcher sporting a Reebok Comrades jumper the weekend after the run. I went up to him and congratulated him and asked if it was how many he'd done (purely because I think you runner peeps are insane) he sheepishly answered that he'd bought the jumper at a Reebok factory store. I was shocked and answered "okay" and went on with my business. I'm sure the dude felt like a fraud. Why people? Why?

Amaboep-pensie comes to mind. 

Our one LBS had a promotion going you buy a cycling shirt and receive a free asos cape epic mug.. my kids outgrew their shirts so they had to get new cycling shirts and the shirts were cheap cheap, but those mugs never get used.

Edited by Gen