The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

Never mind the bike on the couch....

Why is the couch in the kitchen?! :ph34r:

Its a big Open plan Kitchen Living room. It kinda does look like i'm in the kitchen. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know how diffecult it is to have you phone in one hand and still get the bike and couch and yourself in the frame... And i dont have a selfie stick..  :ph34r:

Life is not easy - insurmountable challenges present themselves, often it would appear there just is no way. It is at times like this, I take a moment, collect my thoughts and gaze down to the orange bangle on my wrist, read the inscription WWED - and take great comfort that the great man would make it possible.

Edited by my stuff

My Bike/couch selfie in honour of #evansbirthday

That's definitely cheating....in fact that's worse than doping :nuke:

Do you know how diffecult it is to have you phone in one hand and still get the bike and couch and yourself in the frame... And i dont have a selfie stick.. [emoji14]h34r:

We shall start a #lexxselfiestickfund

We can actually call it.. the #evanselfiestickfundforthoseinneedofselfiesticks his contribution to a collapsing society.

AND Lexx, takes it by a kiddies bike length on the line!!!! No wait, where are the other dudes? It's a landslide! SMOKED 'em!

Tumbles, the intermediate pub crawl was just for points sucker! You had to carry on going! EmptyB, did you go down somewhere? Is he still on the correct route, or has the GPS failed? Eishhhh, we'll leave the timing mats down just in case....

Nice work Lexx!

#evanisproud!

I've also had a mechanical.....but I will be back on the road soon!!

Lexx must go for a "during competition" blood test.....that bike is too small to get to the couch so fast

Ok, according to the rules, I must do a do-over. Here goes. This is for #evansbirthday. #couckbikewildbikeselfie  :ph34r:  :eek:  :mellow:

And before you ask, I am getting ready for work...... So this was a Quick Selfie re-do

post-32956-0-80166700-1447425060_thumb.png

Edited by Lexx

Ok, according to the rules, I must do a do-over. Here goes. This is for #evansbirthday. #couckbikewildbikeselfie [emoji14]h34r: :eek: :mellow:

And before you ask, I am getting ready for work...... So this was a Quick Selfie re-do

We shall also start a #lexxjeanpantfund

I thought this was friday fun day selfie. But everyone is chickening out.... :whistling:

Pah.. and have what his face's "she posted a pic radar - go give her crap" - go mal... I think not[emoji12]

But I love the effort that is going in to this Friday selfie [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

#evanwouldbeproud

Pah.. and have what his face's "she posted a pic radar - go give her crap" - go mal... I think not[emoji12]

But I love the effort that is going in to this Friday selfie [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

#evanwouldbeproud

Oh Come on, Its for fun and for #evansbirthday

Ok, according to the rules, I must do a do-over. Here goes. This is for #evansbirthday. #couckbikewildbikeselfie  :ph34r:  :eek:  :mellow:

my eyes....

Why are you wearing white tights?