The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have been better served - and probably servile - had you stopped after "on all accounts"...and using the word "counts", rather than "accounts". 

Your dedication is remarkable, if let down by your execution and a lack of attention to

detail. The brand was Batas actually.

That said, anyone would be flattered at having you trawl so deeply, so furiously, were it not so creepy.

I hope you get a nice biscuit and a pat on the head for your efforts. 

Too cute. 

ps, It's most probably better not to share your Google search preferences and history.  

edit: 

pps, Who is Elen?

De Generes.....consider yourself educated......but what is really annoying you here.....I sense a little bit of resentment and anger in your post....this is really about Evan #evantheman #notalwaysaboutyou #evansthread #stayontopic #evanwouldwantyoutodothatforhim #vanitykills

De Generes.....consider yourself educated......but what is really annoying you here.....I sense a little bit of resentment and anger in your post....this is really about Evan #evantheman #notalwaysaboutyou #evansthread #stayontopic #evanwouldwantyoutodothatforhim #vanitykills

Oh, you mean Ellen DeGeneres? Don't think I fall into her target audience, but thanks for the insight. :thumbup:     

Nothing annoying me at all. Am actually pleasantly amused by a display of self-implosion...you're doing a most awesome job! Keep it up!  :thumbup:

Oh, you mean Ellen DeGeneres? Don't think I fall into her target audience, but thanks for the insight. :thumbup:     

Nothing annoying me at all. Am actually pleasantly amused by a display of self-implosion...you're doing a most awesome job! Keep it up!  :thumbup:

Same here.......but I do know when a pair of shoes is just too.....let's say ladylike even for a lady such as Ellen......luckily you don't wear them either.....as I noted when you chastised me regarding #Evan possibly wearing them..... :thumbup:

Same here.......but I do know when a pair of shoes is just too.....let's say ladylike even for a lady such as Ellen......luckily you don't wear them either.....as I noted when you chastised me regarding #Evan possibly wearing them..... :thumbup:

I defer to your obviously superior appreciation of what a lady would or wouldn't wear.

I defer to your obviously superior appreciation of what a lady would or wouldn't wear.

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-03/23/18/enhanced/webdr01/anigif_enhanced-26259-1427149897-25.gif

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-03/23/18/enhanced/webdr01/anigif_enhanced-26259-1427149897-25.gif

I most probably need more education. Is that misspelled intentionally like the last celeb's name? Or does it mean something else? Like you are the person she aspires most to dress like or something? #notgoodwithmemes

Seeing that I am just an Afrikaner simpleton who has a double bubble for a stomach.....and I never get to see the inside of a lift.....I thought I would share these selfies my dogs took....#evanwillbeproud 

http://www.simplyamazingpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/funny-dog-selfie.jpg

speaking of instagram and selfies - if you don't follow these two...you must - HowFarFromHome. 2 South Africans who are travelling the world and they post how far they are from home. They do manual labour for board and accommodation - although they are getting quite famous now i think a bit of their expenses might be covered by followers and sponsors.

Anyway you don't get more badass than a selfie in the instagram offices selfie room

https://www.instagram.com/p/-wLpXCrqBS/

12338562_1082181361794254_206157174_n.jp

Edited by Stretch

speaking of instagram and selfies - if you don't follow these two...you must - HowFarFromHome. 2 South Africans who are travelling the world and they post how far they are from home. They do manual labour for board and accommodation - although they are getting quite famous now i think a bit of their expenses might be covered by followers and sponsors.

Anyway you don't get more badass than a selfie in the instagram offices selfie room

https://www.instagram.com/p/-wLpXCrqBS/

12338562_1082181361794254_206157174_n.jp

Was just about to ask what the number meant...but clicked on the link. That's cool!  :thumbup:

http://www.simplyamazingpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/funny-dog-selfie.jpg

I think I'm in love with your dog. The big one. That face. Why's that not in the pets thread?

I think I'm in love with your dog. The big one. That face. Why's that not in the pets thread?

He told me emphatically that I should not put him in that thread......he feels that there may be some stalkers lurking there.......

It's not his dog?

Fun......some people struggle having it......don't make me your new battering post.....you seem to have a habit of doing this with people who don't worship your every move.....let's have fun #evanwouldwantthat #thisistheevanthread #evanisfromPretoria #myhomie

I'm confused.but I still love that dog.

So do I......that's why I posted the pictures......it's not my dog.....but how I wish it was....