New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

Came across this article

http://www.averagekiwi.com/?p=94

Don't know how much of it is true but it sounds like there's lots of money to be made in real estate in Auckland.

What the racist person writing that drivel fails to realise is that a huge portion of the migrants that they hate so much are employed in the very same building sector that is responsible for rectifying the housing crisis.

At the moment New zealand is building more new property than any other point in its history and most of those skills are imported.

The government have stated that over the next 5 years they will reduce the number of immigrants from 70k to 12k as they are achieving there targets.

Most kiwis are looking for a silver bullet to resolve the housing problem. There isnt one. The only sustainable way to do this is a multi level approach that takes time to implement as well as people.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm moving down to whakatane today. So what do I do? Log on to the Hub, of course, because moving's a piece of p1ss.

Except it's not. Man what a kek job.

Drive safe.

Thanks man. Got the flu again also - 3rd sickness for this winter, and I consider it a good one. Last winter I was sick 8 times.

Thanks man. Got the flu again also - 3rd sickness for this winter, and I consider it a good one. Last winter I was sick 8 times.

Since arriving i have been sick 3 times. This one is the worst.

And i just wanna ride my bike. :(

from the day i arrived here i have been taking a multi vitamin. I knew the stress would get to me and make me sick so i fugured i would need to help the old body out a bit.  Havent been sick yet but did feel a bit off after spending a few hours in the cold of the snow planet.

Since arriving i have been sick 3 times. This one is the worst.

And i just wanna ride my bike. :(

PS i also need to get out on my bike WP!

I should be back on mine next weekend ...you guys should join :) I am going to go check out Riverhead most probably :)

I should be back on mine next weekend ...you guys should join :) I am going to go check out Riverhead most probably :)

We are scared of you. You are hardcore man.

We are scared of you. You are hardcore man.

I agree with Wayne on this one.

Stay away from Riverhead in winter (confirm this with Niterider) it is an absolute mudfest and will ruin your bike. Woodhill a far better option...

Winter? What Winter?

Clear skies here on the South Island!

13deg and sunny (feels warmer though)

No winter here. But for some reason my gutters are clogged up with cats and dogs.

And don't go to Riverhead in winter unless you're a huge fan of deep clay mud. The WCRC tracks can be rideable if there's been 5 or so days without rain though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am coming to Wellington so if you want to meet up E1A104, also going to Christchurch Patches if you keen on a beer?