New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

I had brain freeze on my ride home yesterday! It is cold out there.

I used my car today.... mainly because I needed to go see  supplier, but now I am kind happy about it looking outside :wacko:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is coming to join me for a lap of Around Taupo this year?

I think I will do 2 consecutive laps this year, so going to look for people just to get me through lap 2 (when about the last or 2nd last group goes maybe)..

http://cyclechallenge.com/the-event/entry-info/dates-and-fees/

I am pretty keen on doing the 1 lap this year. I have so much training to do (and weight to loose) to get there. Accommodation is already booked so just need to get into a proper training routine.

9:30am Sunday right?

Yip. T's & C's apply in case of Snow, torrential downpour or then end of the world.

Yip. T's & C's apply in case of Snow, torrential downpour or then end of the world.

9:30am Sunday right?

Enjoy it guys, hopefully I can make the next one.

Edited by niterider

Looking forward to this.

Just so there is no confusion and we meet up as a group:

I am the dodgy looking one :whistling:

Hi. 

Family and I have been in Auckland from KZN 1year and not too much riding done to date. Can anyone join in the ride at Woodhill, like I said not very fit right now!

Hi.

Family and I have been in Auckland from KZN 1year and not too much riding done to date. Can anyone join in the ride at Woodhill, like I said not very fit right now!

the more the merrier

Hi.

Yes open to anyone. Don't worry about your fitness. We will have various levels of fitness there so should be a pretty social ride.

It's gonna be weird putting faces to all the names.

I'll be parked in the parking lot with a white Toyota Highlander.

Orange riding shorts and a black cube bike. Wife has a black and red giant.

Because we all use weird hub usernames. Please introduce yourself by your hub name and your real name.

My hub name is wayne and my real name is also wayne. It's tricky to remember so I won't hold you responsible if you get it wrong.

My bike rack is still in the container (now in Auckland at least), so will be there with a mazda premacy (5).

Black camber bike, I am as short as in my profile pic :blush: , blue fox helmet.