New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So has this been mentioned on the this thread yet - one of my mates in the UK sent it to me - has done part of it.

http://www.touraotearoa.nz/p/home.html

More...

http://www.kennett.co.nz/

Friend and I are looking into doing the northern island part of that beginning of next year (on our own time). He did the south island by himself before.

If anyone on here would be keen to join I'd keep ya up to date with planning closer to the time.

Wayne... is your next weekend away the ski trip?

nope.

We are in mt maunganui 25 to 27 august for the mt maunganui half marathon.

Wanna come with?

Edited by Wayne Potgieter

One of the bad's...

Just got back from Sydney... and once again it brought NZ pricing and lack of variety into perspective.

pricing is one thing... but man NZ could do with the likes of Ikea and Aldi. Aus has had Ikea since the late 70's... you'd think 40yrs would be long enough for NZ to catch on.

But in general... happy to be back in NZ.

Oh, and booked my first trip back to SA (Feb 2018)! Qantas had a sale. $1600 return. Not bad at all!

It'll be the first time I get to go on holiday to a place where I hold the stronger currency, hahaha!

i was sitting next to the Hurricanes in the Sydney Qantas business lounge, yesterday. I don't follow rugby but I think they were on their way home form SA.

I mistook Jordie Barrett for Beauden Barrett, hahaha!  :ph34r: :lol:

One of the bad's...

Just got back from Sydney... and once again it brought NZ pricing and lack of variety into perspective.

pricing is one thing... but man NZ could do with the likes of Ikea and Aldi.

ha ha ha. #firstworldproblem