2016 Cannondale Scalpel 2 vs 2016 Momsen Vipa Team

michaelbiker

I said traction in the rear was a problem on steep descents. Sometimes it is needed to stand when descending so saddle position has no influence. Also the long chainstay made it difficult to lift the front wheel, and because of the long chainstay Giant had to implement a steep head angle. I think Giant went 27.5 because they realized that Maestro just does not fit properly on a 29er. As for the Rocky you tested maybe the suspension was not dialed in properly. I also had a BMC fs02 and the bike felt more like a trail bike compared to the Element - the Element is a faster bike (for the price/weight) and somehow RM made the handling balanced yet agile, the front wheel just seem planted into turns where on the BMC it needed more effort to make the front wheel go where it should - but even more so on the Anthem. The 275 Anthem does have much better geometry than the 29er but it still suffers from a too low BB.

Ok you win. I cannot dig out as much fanboy non sense as you

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic